Chapter 74: Pricey

I sat in the living room. If I stay in my room, I might miss seeing Taehyung leave.

I heard footsteps down the stairs, and I quickly turned my head there.

"You're here? I was looking for you in your room," said he, and he walked towards the sofa where I sat.

He slumped his butt beside me. Then, he put his long arm around my shoulder, his hand gripped my arm, and he pulled me towards him closer.

"Are you really leaving?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes. But it's not what I want. I just have to."

"Is it about Nara?" I asked.

He just looked into my eyes, like he refused to answer.

I turned my head forward. "It seems like it is. So, yesterday, you were ignoring me because of her?"

He sighed. "I'll be honest with you."

I turned to look at him again and my gaze was more intense than before.

"Yeah. I tried convincing myself that you weren't thinking long when you did that. But I couldn't. You're adult enough to think about the consequences," h said.

I let out a trembling breath. "You're right," I said, taking a breath before continuing. "I intended that to happen."

"Why?" asked him.

"I was so mad at you at that time. I'm sorry," I said, and I avoided his eyes.

"Don't," he said, and I looked back into his eyes.

"I did you way much worse. I know the consequences too."

I lowered my head, looking at my laps. I couldn't disagree with him. Because he was.

I pressed my lips slightly, lifted my head back, and looked at him. "So, she threatens you?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Maybe she's angry?"

"Why?" she asked me again.

"I kind of cheat on her. Like the photo said," said him.

My facial muscles trembled. I lowered my head, gazing at my laps again.

I didn't know why it suddenly reminded me of Eunwoo and me.

Thinking again, I was really cheating on him, like he said.

Throughout all of this, my heart still belonged to Taehyung. I shut my mouth about Taehyung because I still love him.

If I had feelings for Eunwoo, I would fight for them like I had been going through all the shit for Taehyung.

And like Nara, Eunwoo must be feeling angry too.

I felt bad, and a tear fell from my eye.

Taehyung noticed my tear and held my cheek. "Why babe? I told you, I did worse. So, don't feel bad," said him.

I turned my face away, causing his hand to slip off my cheek, and I shook my head vigorously.

More tears fell, and my face started reddening.

"Babe, what's wrong?" asked him. He took my wrist, and I tugged it off. He did it again and again, but I just kept pulling myself away from his grip.

He finally pulled me forcibly into his hug.

"Babe, why are you suddenly crying?" asked him.

There was no answer from me, and he saw how uncontrollable my cry was.