Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me

Taehyung tilted his head slightly, took a quick glance at my body, and then looked back into my eyes. "Can you change into a white dress?"

My smile instantly flattened. My excitement died, replaced by a chill.

I was speechless.

Even though he reasoned because I look like a pure white flower in the white dress, that thing was literally his psychopathic fetish back then.

What's wrong with him?

"Babe?" He called me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Oh. I don't have a white dress."

"What are you saying? I literally bought you two-three white dresses before. Why do you lie?"

"I mean, my own choice of clothes, I don't have them. But yours, yeah, you did," said me.

"Babe, it doesn't matter if it is your or my choice. If it is bought for you, then it is yours. You're literally the only woman in this house. I don't wear a dress. Jihoon doesn't wear a dress too."

"I-I.." I didn't know what to say, and I nodded, tolerating. "Yes, you're right.".

"Okay, now go wear it, babe," he said, letting go of my waist as he leaned in.

"But those white dresses don't fit with my baby bump. If it is fit, it will be tight and suffocate me.

He tilted his head and stared at me.

Suddenly, I felt so nervous.

He straightened his sitting posture. "That's right. I totally forgot about it. I'll get you the new one, specially for the pregnant woman, tomorrow," said he with a wide grin.

He looked so excited, and I didn't have the heart to not smile back at him. So, I just strained out a smile back at him.

He noticed her smile was so fragile, and she looked scared too.

He stopped smiling and looked at me like he was studying me. "Why do you look so scared, babe?" asked him.

"Huh? I look scared?" asked me. Did I make it obvious to him?

He nodded, then reached for my cheek and caressed me. "Why?"

I fake laughter. "What do you mean? Why am I scared? Nonsense. Haha".

"Is it because I told you to change into a white dress?" he wondered.

He hit my gut in my stomach when he said that.

He noticed the change in her facial expression, as if he were giving an exact answer.

"Babe, what's wrong if I want you in a white dress? What do you think?"

"Huh? I-I just.."

He could read through her. "Is it because of the past? Because I always dress you in a white dress." He bombarded me with questions.

"No, honey. No."

He didn't believe her denial because it's obvious; she couldn't even explain.

"Babe, that's just my ideal type. A typical guy says he likes women with long hair, wearing baggy clothes, or tight black jeans. And for me, I like a woman in white dress," he said, staring straight into my eyes.

I looked back at him. I saw his points. It made sense.

Was I just too sensitive?

"Specifically, only you. Only you, babe," said him.

I looked into his eyes to read him. He didn't look like he was going to harm me.

That's right, I was too sensitive.