Chapter 54: Mark

I put down Jihoon when everything was back to normal. Furthermore, he was getting heavier, I could not lift him for too long anymore.

I kneeled and gripped his shoulders. "How do you know Jimin ahjussi?"

"I met him at Dad's house. Taehyung dad" 

I furrowed my eyebrows. How? I wondered if Taehyung told Jimin about our issue. 

"Jimin ahjussi is a very nice person. He played with me, and it was fun. " 

"Oh.."

"Mom, but why is Jimin Ahjussi ignoring us just now?"

"He didn't see us, honey. We stood in the crowd. "

"But I saw him looking at Mom. Do you know each other?"

I looked at Jihoon for a while before answering him. "Yes. He's my friend, " said me. I wasn't in the mood to lie today. Anyway, I didn't think it would be a problem to admit it. 

"Oh,  it's weird. Why didn't he stop when he saw you?"

I pinched his cheeks. "You're curious a lot, Jihoon-ah. He's a celebrity, " said me. 

"Celebrity??? Then, just like dad!" said him and giggled.

My smile flattened. "Um,"

My phone rang. "Wait for a moment, honey," said me. 

I whipped up my phone. I sighed.

Speaking of the devil. 

After giving thoughts, I didn't think he would stop calling me if I blocked him. So... 

I blocked him. 

I would unblock him back when it was his next visitation rights.

         Jimin was still thinking about y/n. The reason she was here. Why? What business did she have to do here? Was she here to meet Taehyung? But was it making sense? She's married, and to him, only Taehyung didn't move on. 

"Or... Taehyung is hitting on her, and then she falls?" his eyes widened at his thoughts. Their love story was so damn complicated.

He steepled again if there was proof for his allegation. 

His driver saw him in a deep thought through the rear mirror. "Jimin, what's wrong? You look like you're thinking a lot, " said the driver.

Jimin lifted his head and leaned forward in the driver's seat. "Is Taehyung in the company building now?" 

"Hmm..." the driver tried to recall, and Jimin's eyes looked eager to listen to his answer. "I think yes. He is practicing, if I'm not mistaken. "

"Practice since when?"

"When he came to the work"

"When was that?"

The driver felt weird about Jimin bombarding him with the questions, and he was wearing a serious look, too.

"8, I guess."

Jimin looked at his wristwatch. 8 am? Now it's only 10 am. It was impossible that y/n was here to meet him. 

Then, Jimin looked back at the driver. "Who more at the company? The members"

"Hmm.. I think Jin... Hobi, Namjoon. That's all I think. "

"Oh," Jimin lowered his gaze, thinking. After a while, he lifted his head and said, "Drive to the company."

       Taehyung sat on the floor with one leg up. His back leaned against the wall. He was covered with sweat.