Chapter 56: Feelings

I put down my leg on the floor and got off the bed slowly.

Then, I went to my luggage and picked up my underwear, jeans, and shirt.

I turned my head to look at Taehyung.

I sighed.

I didn't know what to feel over him.

Thinking back, I knew my marriage made him insecure. But it's not easy. Why was he so damn impatient?

And even if I got divorced, would I want to marry him?

With him still being like this?

I looked away, and bit my bottom lips slightly. I didn't know. I shook my head to knock off such thoughts.

I walked to the bathroom. I opened and closed the door as quietly as I could.

I turned and looked at all the mess he made. My toiletries were scattered on the floor and my torn clothes were still there too.

I put the clothes that I brought on the sink counter. Then I bent down, picking up all my toiletries onto the sink counter.

After that, I looked and studied myself in the big mirror in front of me.

I ran my hand around my neck and my collarbone. "One.. Two, three... Four". I sighed. Four hickeys on the obvious spot.

I began to worry. I was very embarrassed about having hickeys because I had feelings that people would be so judgemental about it.

I balled my hands and let it go. "Whatever," said me, grabbing my toothbrush, I opened the tap water a little bit. I didn't want to make noise because I didn't want him to wake up.

I washed my toothbrush, applied the paste, and then started brushing my teeth.

I remembered sucking his dick and I brushed my teeth harder. It's so annoying at one point. I didn't understand him. I couldn't understand him. If he loved me, he should love like a normal human does. Just what the hell was wrong with him? Why couldn't he be normal?

Why? Why, why, why? I started to feel exasperated

"Auch" I slipped and hurt my gum.

I gagged and washed my mouth.

I opened my mouth in front of the mirror to check the pain. Fuck it, I was so unlucky. Heaven hated me.

After that, I put on the clothes. Honestly, I feel better now. A little bit fresher. I looked at myself in the mirror, forcing a smile. I wanted to feel good and it did.

When I was thinking about what should I do, my smile flattened, and I sighed again.

Should I leave now? Without saying anything? Wouldn't it just anger him?

But I was so curious about what Eunwoo wanted to tell me.

Actually, I had thought about leaving both of them. It's just so hard.

I just remembered about my phone when I wanted to check my notifications. "Where did I put it?" muttered me and tried to remember.

I got out of the bathroom and walked towards the bed. I searched for my phone there. But I found nothing.

I bit my lips, thinking.

I almost clicked my tongue when I finally could recall the last time I played with my phone. It was on the sofa.

I looked at Taehyung who was lying on the sofa. My phone must be under him. Fuck.

But I could just go without a phone. I got up and walked towards the sofa.