Chapter 51: Go

I stopped crying when I heard my phone ringing from my jeans pocket. 

I took out the phone and looked at the ID caller. 

It was Taehyung.

We just met like five minutes ago. What did he want again? And this happened because of him too! 

I threw my phone aside. My tears still couldn't be stopped. 

I had a lot of things in my mind. But to be honest there was one thing that mostly bothered me now. 

Did Eunwoo have feelings for me? 

I pinched my eyes closed. More tears fell.

I shook my head. He shouldn't. Because I still didn't want to be in love. But what made me didn't want that? It had been almost six years now.

What was it? 

My eyes focused on my ringing phone.  Was it him?? 

I wiped away my tears, took the phone, and answered the call. 

"Babe, what took you so long to pick up my call?" 

I cleared my throat. "What do you want to tell me?" asked me. I made a short conversation to hold the burst in my voice.

But he could hear the strain on her voice clearly. "Are you crying?"

"No" said me right away.

"Then why do you sound like you're just crying? Don't lie to me. I know everything about you"

I bit my lips to hold the burst in my chest.

"Babe? What happens?"

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Just tell me why do you call me"

"Babe"

"What???" asked me.

"What happened to you?"

A trembling breath accidentally escaped from my lips. I bet he already heard it and I just finally whimpered. 

I heard the screech of tyres as he stopped his car.

"What's wrong, babe" Taehyung began to be serious because she was fine when he left her five minutes ago. Why did she suddenly cry??? 

"Do I love you?????" asked me out of sudden 

"Of course you do. What's wrong?"

"Why???!" I shrieked. 

Taehyung didn't say anything.

"Why do I have feelings for a psychopathic guy that hurt me so much? The one that destroyed me! Locking me up, raping me, and still I.." A breath shot from my mouth as I couldn't say that. 

I shook my head in denial, "I should have ended everything on that day" said me, regretting not reporting him to the police on that day even though I still had a low confidence that the police would care about my case.

"Y/n, why are you suddenly bringing up the past again? I regretted it. I did have a thought to move on but I couldn't. If you still love me, why do you have to go this hard? Why do you have to complicate things? Just say yes and I will take you with me right now".

A little laughter escaped from my lips. What he said played in my mind again and I laughed again. I was in love with a psychopath. Easy for him to say.

He just listened.

"Taehyung. Do you know at the moment when I went there by myself and that's the cause of everything in my life. Why did I do that?" asked me, blurting out a random thought in my mind.