Chapter 48: Request

"I'm horny. Should we get a room?" asked Taehyung.

I frowned and quickly pushed his chest away from me, "What the fuck, Taehyung?????"

He let go of his grip on the back of my shoulder and laughed.

I watched him laughing and it was so unpleasant! "This crazy lunatic..." muttered me.

Just ten minutes ago, he was showing his regrets for what he'd done to me and now he acted like a lunatic again.

Literally, what the fuck?

As our gap was still too close because he moved my chair, I lifted my butt slightly to move the chair to the original place but quickly he held the chair.

I looked at him with my brows knitted together.

Then he took my hand, "Sit back, babe, we're not done yet" Then he pulled me to sit back on my chair.

"Of course, we're not done yet. I just want to move my chair" said me under my gritted teeth.

I felt like wanting to yell at him but as we were in public, I held it in.

"Who says you can do that either? Aren't you cold? Stay close for the heat, babe"

"No, thank you. It ain't helping me" said me about to get up but he held my hands again, stopping me too.

"Taehyung!"

He just curled a cocky smile at me.

Knowing I wouldn't win anything against him, I grunted under my breath and rolled my eyes.

I caught a glance of Bongsu Ahjumma at the entrance of a convenience store with a plastic bag.

Why the hell did she bother looking at me??

When she was about to go inside the convenience store, she looked at me and even when she was done and went out, she still looked at me.

I quickly lowered my head and tried covering my face with strands of my hair.

Taehyung noticed y/n looked as if she was hiding her face. Taehyung turned his head to the way she hid from.

He made eye contact with the Ahjumma straightly because the Ahjumma was also curious about him. But not as much as she was curious about y/n. She really had a hunch that she knew her.

Taehyung smirked. He was sure y/n and that ahjumma knew each other. It's her neighborhood anyway.

Then, Taehyung jerked his head at me, "What's wrong, babe?? Why are you suddenly quiet?"

"I-I. Just settle this quickly. I want the pendrive" said me.

"Look at me, babe" said him.

I didn't either do that or respond to him. My mind was already full of ahjumma. I was afraid of getting caught.

Bongsu realized it was quite long that she stared at the girl and still couldn't guess who it was. So, she turned to leave.

"Ahjumma!" shouted Taehyung causing Bongsu to stop and turn back and look at him.

My eyes widened. What the fuck?? The fuck he called her???? I turned to him and gave him a sharp glare.

"What??" asked him as I looked about to kill him.

"What is it, young man??" asked Bongsu from afar.

I pinched my eyes close when I heard Ahjumma's voice.

Now, I can confirm it's really the one who worked at Eunwoo's farm.

Taehyung pulled up the mask from his chin to cover his half-face and then walked towards Bongsu.