Chapter 43: Sibling

"Don't you want a younger brother or a younger sister? To play together with you? It's going to be more fun if you have one" asked Taehyung.

"Can I have that?" asked Jihoon.

A smirk drawn on Taehyung's lips, "Of course, you can. You just need to.. Ask your mom"

"Just ask mom?"

Taehyung nodded.

Jihoon's eyes lightened up with excitement. "Then, I will get a sibling right away????"

Taehyung giggled as he found it was funny. He shook his head. "No, If only she wants to do it"

"Do what?" asked Jihoon.

"Well... " Taehyung pulled Jihoon to him and took him on his arm, then he got up. "Let's talk in dad's room"

Jimin watched Taehyung heading to the room together with Jihoon got him panic. "Yah, yah, yah! Taehyung-ah! He's still a kid, what are you going to talk???" shouted Jimin.

"I know, shorty" said Taehyung with eyes rolled.

Before he went into the room, he stopped, "You can sleep in any room here or leave or whatever you want to do" said Taehyung to Jimin and then shut the door with his leg.

Taehyung put down Jihoon on the bed and then lied beside him.

Jihoon giggled at the excitement that he thought they were going to play something.

The sound of the high pitched giggle of Jihoon got Taehyung to widen his smile.

Too much cuteness, he tickled Jihoon's stomach, making Jihoon to giggle more.

"Dad, stop!" Jihoon said while trying to block Taehyung's hands. But actually he was enjoying that.

Taehyung stopped, pinching Jihoon's cheek and then kissed him on another cheek.

Jihoon felt ticklish over Taehyung's lips and he giggled again.

"Mmm, my son is so cute" said Taehyung and Jihoon couldn't help but to giggle again. He was always giggling over a compliment.

"How can she hide my cute son for almost six years from me?" muttered Taehyung slowly while watching Jihoon giggling.

Jihoon stopped laughing as he just remembered something. "Dad, you don't tell me yet what mom has to do to get me a sibling. I really want one!"

Taehyung laughed, making Jihoon to be more excited.

Taehyung pulled Jihoon to face him closer. "Before that, you have to know who am I"

"Huh?" Jihoon was confused again. What he didn't know anymore?

"Jihoon-ah, who do you look like?"

"Mmmm.. Dad?"

"Me?"

Jihoon nodded with a big smile. That was something he was always proud of!

Taehyung cupped Jihoon's face. "The son is always resembling the real parents. So, I'm your real dad, Jihoon. You should only call dad to me" said Taehyung and looked into Jihoon's eyes, trying to read them.

"Real dad?"

"Yes, honey. Real dad, we're related by the blood" said Taehyung.

Taehyung noticed that Jihoon still looked confused. "Do you still remember at the hospital when the doctor took your blood?"

Jihoon tried to recall and he gasped when he did. "Yes"

Taehyung smiled because it was easier for him to explain. "Remember when your mom said a test that can confirm if someone are child and parents? The story that your mom told about the lost child that found her mother?"