Chapter 85: Home Country

I felt overwhelmed by my mixed feelings and worries. Tears started to fall uncontrollably.

My tears wet his face, and he opened his eyes, straight into my gaze.

When he opened his eyes, I couldn't help but feel more sad. My lips trembled to stop my whimper from escaping from my lips.

I saw him gazing deep into my eyes. I didn't know what he was thinking. But please, honey, don't let the monster control you.

"Why do you cry?" asked him, reaching my cheek. He wiped away my tears.

"I'm worried," said I.

"About what? About me?? Why? It's not like I'm going to hurt or kill you," h said.

I shook my head, and I sniffed away my tears. "Honey, you're lying. Those laughs and smiles were real. You just denied it."

He didn't say anything, and it made me more worried.

"Aren't you happy with me????? It's weird, Taehyung-ah. You say you love me, but when we're together, laughing and smiling, you say you fake it???? If it is true, it's never love! All the love we made is just your obsession." I yelled angrily, and more tears escaped.

I hated obsession. I couldn't feel that I was loved when he had that for me.

He got up, sitting facing me, and he gripped my shoulders. "I really love you. I tried to be kind. I tried to be the guy you love. God knows I've tried."

"What do you mean you want to be the guy that I love????"

"Tell me what you want in a guy. It's never me."

My lips parted, and I looked at him with a frown.

How could he say that?

I smashed myself on him, and I hugged him. "I want you! Can you stop with all of these bullshit? I'm tired. I'm really tired. I don't care if you're kind or not. Just feel me, honey. I want you to feel me," I said, and I pressed myself against him like I was really wanting to get into him.

"I was wrong when I told you I wanted you to change. It's actually not that. I just want you to feel me, to understand me"

He was silent, and it made me so inconvenient. I loosened the hug and looked up at him. "Like, I'm crying now. Don't you feel anything?" asked me, and I stared into his eyes. I tried to read his emotion, but I couldn't.

"Honey, don't you feel anything??? Like, you don't want me to cry. It hurts you when I'm crying, um?"

He just stared into my eyes, and still he kept his mouth shut.

"I understand your ego. You just won't show me, right? You actually feel it inside, right?" asked me.

He just kept the same gaze on me.

"Taehyung??!"

"You don't care if I'm not kind?" asked him.

When he asked me this, I just knew this was on his mind, and his silence probably meant he was giving it some thought.

"Yes, honey, I don't care. I don't care if you have to be bad for me, as long as you can feel me. If I'm hurt, you should be hurt. If I'm happy, you should be happy too. You have to feel me," I said.

He was silent and seemed to be giving it some thought. I could see he finally understood me, and it had me convinced a little bit.

"Babe.. You must be bored, because Jihoon isn't here. I'll get him home tomorrow," he said, and he pushed me gently so that I would lay down back.