Chapter 65: Fake

"I call her babe...", Taehyung paused, let out a scoff and continued, "Because I can," said Taehyung.

Instantly, Eunwoo's veins popped in anger, he's trembling.

"Shut that big mouth" words gritted under Eunwoo's teeth.

Taehyung scoffed and laughed shortly. "Lol, why are you so pressed? I just said the fact and you're mad"

"You're just a crazy ex who can't get over the past relationship. Move on, she's married now".

A pang of anger slapped Taehyung's chest.

"Well, you're right. But are you sure that I'm the only one who can't get over the past relationship?"

Eunwoo balled his hand into a fist.

That was something he could not say. Because sometimes, it felt like y/n acted in that way.

Insecurity overwhelmed him.

When there was no single answer from Eunwoo, Taehyung curled a smile. "Yah, kid. I am right, right?" He asked sarcastically and chuckled.

When his chuckle died, his eyes turned serious, "Let y/n go"

"Never," Eunwoo answered right away.

"Then, keep living like a fool. She can't get over me. There's always something going to happen behind you" Taehyung provoked again.

"I'm going to sue you for disturbing my marriage" Eunwoo threatened.

Taehyung scoffs, "Yes, please. Sue me. And we will see the truth. It takes two hands to tango".

Eunwoo's eyes flickered and he felt so fucking insecure at this point.

Did y/n really entertain Taehyung and pretend to be refusing Taehyung?

Eunwoo is quiet again and that makes Taehyung felt so winning.

"Kid, let me tell you. You better stop with your fake marriage and let her go. She's always mine and I'm in her head all the time. There's no a fucking space for you" Taehyung said.

"You're so crazy to think my marriage with her is a fake. We've been together for five years".

Taehyung chuckled. "Fuve years and nothing, right?"

Eunwoo didn't answer that.

"Why don't you say something? Because I'm right again, right?"

"I don't want to entertain your crazy provocation".

"Crazy provocation, huh? Fine. I'll tell you something. She is on pills".

Eunwoo frowned.

"Go find those and you will know that my talk isn't just a trash talking" Taehyung said and hung up the call.

Eunwoo left with a confusion.

It was unclear what the pills were about.

But actually, it could be guessed from what Taehyung had said.

But he won't believe it.

There was no way Y/n would go that far.

But at the same time, what if....

He sighed.

All he could feel at this moment was an anger because of the trust but also a doubt.

            I got out of the bathroom while drying my hair with a small towel. I saw Eunwoo holding my phone. "Eunwoo?"

Eunwoo turned and saw me. He quickly shifted his eyes away from me. He threw the phone lightly onto the bed and walked out of the room.