Chapter 22: Ring

I was lying on the kitchen floor with a heavy chest. My eyes were heavy, closed, and exhausted. 

I could still feel the warmth of cum inside my body. The lingering sensation of warmth permeated my being. It was my first time having this inside me.

After that sensation, I started gaining my mind back. The reality.

Taehyung wasn't fucking kidding me!

What if I am really pregnant? Damn! He's stupid, thoughtless, and crazy!

Where's the sense in having a baby?

"Y/N," he called me. More breath escaped his mouth than his voice.

"Can you walk?" he asked me.

I opened my eyes again. I saw him already put his boxer back, and he was bending at me, looking at me. He looked concerned about me.

Yeah, he was always soft to me after fucking me.

I looked at myself, and I felt suddenly embarrassed because I was still naked. I closed my legs. I laid my arm down, covering my nipples.

Then I nodded, giving him the answer to his question without looking at him anymore.

"Then, get up."

"After this. Don't mind me."

He didn't say anything to me, but he was still here. What the hell did he want more of?

He grabbed my thigh. My face was still turned away from him. I didn't oppose whatever he was doing with my thigh because I didn't have energy left inside me.

He slightly pulled my thigh, causing my legs to open again. Then I heard him chuckling. Maybe he was checking out his cum that dripped between the lips of my cunt. He's so crazy.

"I'm going to clean you" he said.

"Huh?"

He got up, and right after he let go of my thigh, I pulled my legs together again. 

He went to somewhere else, and came back with the tissue.

He squatted down and opened my legs again.

"I can do it on my own" I said.

He ignored me and cleaned me out.

This felt so weird.

After that, he slipped his arm under my back and another arm under my knees. He got up and carried me in bridal style.

He went into the bedroom and put me on the bed. 

Then he pulled up the blanket for me. I still didn't look at him.

He went to take the air conditioner remote while humming a song. He adjusted the room temperature and started making me lie on this bed comfortably.

"Babe, I'll take the shower first. Take a rest before your turn. I know you're out of energy, even just for walking, I think you can't do it. But how was it? Are you satisfied now?"

He's crazy. I should just entertain him and give him the answer he wanted to listen to. "Um," I nodded.

"And what about my cum inside you? Raw is more fun and delicious, right?"

I nodded again.

"I want to hear you talking."

"Yes, it is," I said.

"Good"

"But, are we really going to have a baby?"

His hand reached my head, and he started smoothing my messy hair. "Yes, we are. Why? You don't want to?"