Chapter 61: Jealousy

"I'm in front of your gate now," said Taehyung.

"Couple minutes more," said me and hung up the call.

Suddenly, I felt so nervous to face him.

"Mom, is Dad already here?" asked Jihoon.

My eyes down looking at him. "Um, he's here"

He quickly took my hands and pulled me to go with him, "Let's go, Mom".

I opened the gate and went out with Jihoon.

I looked out for Taehyung. I caught a glance of a car door open and my eyes locked there.

Taehyung got out of the familiar car that I saw two weeks ago.

"It was really him," I murmured under my breath.

Taehyung walked towards me and my eyes quickly shifted from his car to him.

Jihoon pulled out his hand off mine and went to hug Taehyung's leg. "Dad!"

Taehyung took Jihoon and lifted him on his arm. "Yes, son"

"I miss you," said Jihoon.

"I miss you more," said Taehyung to Jihoon.

Then, Taehyung turned his head back to me.

"Did you drive all the way here?" I asked.

"Yes"

I could confirm it was him that I saw two weeks ago when I was on the bus.

So, he was following and watching me from his car.

He's so creepy as fuck.

But I noticed he didn't talk too much. Maybe he was tired from driving.

As I really couldn't look him in his eyes, I shifted my eyes away.

I caught the glance of someone sitting on the passenger seat in his car.

I was quite shocked because before this he was always alone.

I narrowed my eyes to see that person clearly even though I couldn't see the face. The arms were slender and that person had long hair.

It's a girl. I could say that.

Who's she? Is she... His

"Yes, she's my girl," said Taehyung, causing me to startle because I was so into looking at that girl.

He can fucking read my mind!

I turned my head away and fixed my hair strands.

I cleared my throat and looked at him again. "I guess that's all. Just return my boy tomorrow at around this time. But the earlier, the better".

Then I looked at Jihoon, "Jihoon, goodbye" I said and waved my hand slightly.

"Goodbye, Mom"

I quickly turned and went to the gate.

Jihoon turned his head at Taehyung and asked, "Why don't Mom go together with us too"

"Hmm.. It's.. It-"

I heard that and turned at them again before going inside. "Mom is busy. I have no time" said me and went inside.

As she cut him, and with her obvious bitter voice, Taehyung scoffed out of a smirk.

His dating rumor really got her to act like this.

"What a cutie," said Taehyung slowly under his breath.