Chapter 52: Seoul

Jihoon opened his eyes, he was woken up by the loudness at the bus station. He looked around in confusion. He saw people were busy walking, chatting, and pulling luggage.

He looked at me. "Mom, where are we?"

"Bus station" said me.

"Where are we going?"

"Hmm.. Seoul"

"Seoul?" Jihoon's face contorted. He remembered receiving needles at the hospital there.

"Mom, I don't want the needle again. I am scared" said him and started whimpering.

"No, Jihoon-ah. We're not going to the hospital" said me and patted his head.

But still he didn't stop crying. "We're going for a vacation. Disneyland. I'm going to take you to Disneyland" said me. It's already in my plan. I want to have a good time with him.

He stopped crying and sniffed away his tears. I helped him wipe away his tears with my thumb.

"Disneyland?" asked him

"Um, honey. Disneyland"

He started giggling, and buried his face in my chest. I knew he was still smiling.

My heart was relieved.

"Mom, it's cold" said him and tightened his arms around my neck.

"Oh" I quickly reached my luggage and took out his small blanket, I covered him.

"Is it okay, now?"

"Um" said him and closed his eyes. He looked comfortable.

I woke up and got up, sitting on the bed. I yawned and lazily stretched.

We reached Seoul before dawn and I just checked into a hotel room. It was pricey but reasonable because it was in Seoul.

I turned my back to take a look at Jihoon. He was still sleeping like a baby.

Eunwoo came across my mind. I took my phone and checked to see if he had called or messaged me since I left. 

My face longed for disappointment. How I wish I had it.

Maybe he hasn't come back home yet or maybe... He didn't care.

I shrugged my shoulders and threw my phone aside. I turned my head forward to look at the scenery through the big clear sliding door that led to the balcony.

The sky was blue and the contrast was so cool. It's just refreshing to see it.

I was so mesmerized that I stood up and slowly walked toward the sliding door. I unlocked it, sliding it to the left.  I got out and damn it! It was so cold. I folded my arms and my palms rubbed them. My hair strands flew because my hotel room was on the 12th floor.

I walked closer to the balcony and looked down there. I saw very busy traffic in the early morning like this. It's just so Seoul.

"Mom"

I heard Jihoon calling me and quickly I turned back. He already awoke. I got in, closing the sliding door, and I went to sit on the bed facing him.

"Good morning, dear"

"Good morning too" said Jihoon and rubbed his eyes. He was still looking like he murmured.

I held both of his wrists and pulled him forward at me, he was in shock.

"Jihoon-ah, do you want to go Disneyland today???" I asked with an excited tone.

A smile grew wider on his pretty face. "Um!" he nodded and linked his arms around my neck.