Chapter 82: Monster

With a spoon, I scooped the bibimbap and ate it.

I nodded my head, emphasizing that I like Taehyung's cooking. "It's delicious," I said.

He let out a shy, slow giggle. "You lie"

"No, I'm serious," I said, and then I held out the spoon to feed him.

He leaned forward and took it in.

"I told you. It's delicious," I said.

"It's just fine, baby," he said.

"To me, it's delicious," I said, shuddering my shoulders, and I continued eating.

He curled up with a smile at my insistence. Then, his facial expression turned serious when he remembered about the honeymoon plan.

"Oh, babe, about our honeymoon. Do you want to do it?" asks him.

I stopped eating and steeped. Then, I looked at him. "The winter isn't over yet. I think it's not a good time yet. And I feel like staying home until I give birth to our second son."

Taehyung was quiet for a brief moment, and he nodded, agreeing. "Yeah, it's hard to travel now. Let's do it next time," he said.

"Honey, when can we take Jihoon back here? I feel a bit missing my little boy," said.

"Next week"

"Oh, it's still long," said I.

Taehyung noticed she looked upset.

"Do you really miss him?" asked him.

"Yeah. But it's okay. Your mother must be wanting to spend more time with Jihoon. So, it's okay," said me.

                          Taehyung switched the brightness of the light to dim. Then he went to bed with me.

"Honey, I love you," I said, staring into his eyes.

"Me too, babe. I love you.".

"Thank you for today. I really love it," I said.

"You're welcome, babe," he said, and he leaned forward to peck my lips.

Then he looked at me. "Go to sleep now; it's already late," he said.

"Yeah," I said and nodded.

I adjusted my sleeping position to be more comfortable. Then, I closed my eyes.

"Wait, babe"

I opened my eyes again.

"I forgot to tell you that I want to go somewhere else tomorrow morning," he said.

"Where?"

"One of my houses. I have to check on it. I left it for quite a long time."

I smiled in excitement. "Can I follow you?"

He didn't say anything and just looked at me.

I held his arm. "Um? Honey? Can I?".

He stared at me for a while before answering me. "It's my house on the hill. The one that I used to lock you up," said him.

My eyes flickered, and my lips instantly flattened. I was speechless. A strange silence ran between us, and we stared at each other.

"Go to sleep," he said, breaking the silence.

I turned my back to him, and he pulled up the blanket for me.

It's still giving me a chill. I don't know why that place was still giving me a chill. Just hearing of it, it's giving me a chill.