Chapter 10: Marks

I heard footsteps from outside the room. My heart began to pound violently. It was very bad timing!

I quickly looked at Taehyung. We stared at each other, but he looked calm. Then I heard footsteps stopping in front of the room. I looked under the door, there were feet!

Taehyung walked towards the door, and when the door opened, he was hidden behind the door.

My heart dropped. I froze when I saw the female staff member, whom I didn't know.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

She looked so confused and somehow seemed suspicious of me.

This made me so nervous.

"I-I... You know, I... can't find the toilet to fix my menstrual pad. So, I just did it here," I said, awkwardly forcing out a laugh.

She held a serious expression.

Fuck, this is so awkward and embarrassing.

"The toilet is at the end of the corridor on the left," she said.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, do you want me to show you?" She asked, and when I saw her about to come into the room, I immediately forced myself to rush to her, even though my legs were still numb from sex.

"No need, it's just the end of this corridor, right?" I asked her.

Yes," she said, taking a back step out of the room. I've got to go," she said.

I nodded and smiled, "Alright, thank you".

She nodded and walked away.

I let out a relief sigh, my chest was relieved, but not for too long until Taehyung grabbed my wrist.

My chest burned in anger, I was so fucking mad at him. Because this was a fucking workplace!

I turned to him, and he pulled me into the room and closed the door.

He hugged me and kissed my neck slowly.

I turned my head away and tried to untangle him from my body.

"Babe, I thought you had dick in your pussy instead of the blood," he said and chuckled.

"It is not funny," I said angrily, hissing under my gritted teeth because I could not yell.

He loosened the hug and noticed I looked so angry because even my veins popped out at this moment.

"Babe, why are you angry?"

"Why? Are you fucking serious, Taehyung? You fucked me here, at the fucking workplace, are you losing your mind? And we..." I paused and let out a breath through my pursed lips because I was about to burst into tears. "We almost got caught," I said, and I burst into tears anyway because I no longer could control my emotions.

"Oh, babe," he said, hugging me again, and he patted my back to calm me down.

"I am so sorry. I just can't control myself. I love you".

"This is a fucking workplace. Can you understand? I am scared".

"Okay, I am sorry. This place is always quiet, I don't expect someone to walk by here. I am sorry".

I was quiet and did not respond to him.

He loosened the hug and looked at me. "Go home. I will tell everyone that you are sick".

I was not pleased. Because how could I go home?

Is it okay to leave?

He went to get my hair band on the floor, went back to me, and stood behind me. He took my hair gently in his hand and tied it up.