Chapter 7: Trust

I woke up from a nap. Blinking my eyes several times to get clear vision. The first thing I saw was that TV. It reminded me to...

Fuck!

It's already turned off, but still, embarrassment rippled through me. An arm was pressed against my chest from behind me. Of course it's his.

It wasn't a dream, it was real and alive in my mind.

We were having sex. I could not believe it.

I sighed and pressed my fingers against my temple.

Am I making the right decision? And what is left to regret anymore?

I felt irritated, as I had mixed feelings about what I did in the evening. He's an idol, and we're young. One day, I might be replaced.

Judging from the surroundings, I could tell it was already night. I found myself uncomfortable with the stickiness in my vagina and on my belly. He pulled it out at the right time and put it on my belly.

Pheww, almost.

His soft snores reached my ears. I bet he's in a deep sleep. I carefully removed his arm and then slowly picked myself up off the sofa. I felt a precipitous chill without his body heat. I took a look at him. Aww, he's sleeping like a baby. But his personality was sometimes far from the baby's.

I felt pain and soreness in my vagina. But I wasn't surprised because it was expected. I picked up my clothes and walked unsteadily to my room. It's a great struggle for me to climb up the stairs.

I took a long bath. I sat in the tub and closed my eyes. As I lay in the warm water, Taehyung came to mind. He's so fucking seductive. He had his own charm that attracted me, made me want to believe in him, and gave him what he wanted. No matter how much I had thought that he was also scary and possessive, It was like I was compelled.

Taehyung opened his eyes and turned his head to find Y/N. She wasn't here on his arm.

He was a little bit upset that she wasn't in his sight because the first thing he wanted to see when I woke up was her.

The right corner of his mouth lifted as soon as he recalled what happened in the evening.

Does it mean that he has become her man?

He stood up and then gazed at the door of her room from the first floor. She must be in her room right now.

I wore clothes and then slumped myself in bed. My lower body still hurts. It made me really uncomfortable with myself.

My stomach grumbled.

I am hungry.

I remembered Taehyung buying some snacks and milk when he was out grocery shopping. I got up from the bed and slowly opened the door. I headed to the staircase balcony and peered at the sofa. Taehyung wasn't there anymore. So he'd already woken up.

"Y/n!", he shouted my name. My eyes quickly shifted to where the voice came from. He seemed to be coming from the kitchen. He was waving at me with a sheepish smile.

"Are you hungry? I've cooked you an egg roll, and I've already heated the soft tofu stew. Come on, come down".

Doesn't he remember what happened in the evening? Or am I the only one who is embarrassed?

"Okay,", I stammered, and I headed to the stairs.

He noticed that I struggled to walk, so he quickly went upstairs for me.