Chapter 4: Claim

I woke up, slowly opened my eyes, and saw Taehyung sitting on the chair in front of the computer. I jerked my head to look at the computer screen, he was playing an online game.

I sat up on, and then he realized that I'd just woken up. He removed his headphones and turned his head toward me.

"Are you okay, Y/N?", he asked and went to me.

"I don't know. But I think it's better than before. What time now?", I asked, still adjusting my vision. It's quite blurry, as I felt dizzy.

"About pm".

"4 pm?????? Oh my God, I've slept that long?", I gasped.

"That's fine. We have no schedule today unless we practice. I've bought you porridge", Taehyung said excitedly, going to grab a plastic bag and prepared it into the bowl for me.

He stared at the porridge, and he looked disappointed.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"It's not hot. Wait, I think there's a microwave in Jin's room", he said, taking the porridge.

"Wait! I can eat cold porridge. I don't care. I'm not a picky eater", I said.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to have an upset stomach again", he said.

"I'm sure. I'm okay. Do not worry about me so much,", I said.

"But it will not be as delicious as when it is hot", He seemed to disagree with me.

"Oppa, it's fine", I asserted.

He sat beside me with a bowl of porridge in his hand. He scooped and brought it to my lips.

I was quite shocked, as I thought he would hand it to me for me to eat by myself.

I didn't expect that he would want to feed me.

I was so shy for this. "I can eat on my own" I told him.

"I want to feed you" he asserted.

I didn't dare to reject him and opened my mouth.

Truly, my heart quickened its pace in response to his tender concern for me. My heart danced within my chest, a flurry of delicate wings taking flight.

I like him.

I found myself irresistibly drawn to his gaze, unable to take my eyes off as he affectionately fed me.

I felt his love, and I loved the way he took care of me. I really loved it. It was the second time he took care of me. He melted me like a popsicle.

I looked at him amusedly. The world was inaudible for a moment. His lips moved, telling me something. I didn't care what it was because his lips caught my attention; they were so moist. I remembered the kiss yesterday, and I smiled stupidly.

My mind pulled back into reality when his thumb touched my corner lips.

"There's just porridge there, and I was calling you, but you seem not to hear me. What are you thinking?", he asked me.

"Huh? I-I-I'm just thinking of....", I stuttered because I was thinking of yesterday's kiss and I couldn't tell that.

He moved his head closer to mine, and I was getting more nervous. My cheeks are as red as cherries.

I knew he was a seductive guy, judging by what he'd done to me for the past few days.

Seeing how stuttered I was when he did that, he moved his head even closer until our faces were only inches apart.