Chapter 37: Mine Again

Taehyung took a forward step again, and I backed until my back hit the wall.

"I miss you, he said.

My eyes flickered.

I'm scared.

Suddenly, a moment of him using the chemical to make me faint came across my mind.

My eyes widened, and I quickly covered my mouth and my nose with both of my hands.

"What are you doing?" asked him.

I just looked into his eyes. My eyes clearly showed him the fear.

"Do you think I want to kiss you?"

He got on my nerves.

"You wish!! Who knows if you suddenly cover my nose with a chemical?" my voice muffled as my hands were still on my nose and my mouth.

Her voice was quite unclear, but he could understand her.

His face remained expressionless, then he shifted his eyes from me to the door. He backed away from me, went to open the door, and got into my house.

My eyes widened. "Wait!" I shouted in panic and followed him into my house.

I saw him already slumping his butt on my sofa. He leaned so comfortably with his legs spread apart.

"What are you doing????"

"Obviously, sitting," he said, as if nothing was wrong.

"Fuck it. Get out of my house right now!" I said, and my hand gestured to him to get out.

"Shouldn't you ask me if I want tea or coffee?" asked him.

"Who are you thinking you are?!"

"A guest," he said.

"Guest my ass. You're an intruder. I don't invite you in, you're shamelessly barging into my house!"

He just shrugged off his shoulder at me.

"Get out now, or I'll call the police. It's my house, it's going to be my win. Plus, I can tell the police that you are stalking me. Because you know where I live, and you even make an effort to come here. That is stalker behavior, you know? And since you're good at law, do you know what the charge is? It's going to be in jail for two years. You know?" asked me.

I even put some threats in what I'd said, hoping it would trigger his fright. But to my surprise, he still looked at me with a calm expression.

My eyes widened when I realized that when he looked at me, he didn't look at my face but at my body too.

What the hell with him? His horny still lasted after five years???

"What are you looking at, you horny psychopath??!"

"You're getting sexier. Plump, those skins look squishy too," he said.

I frowned. "How dare you comment on my body????"

He got off the sofa and went to stand in front of me. "Um, well, it's a positive comment. I said I like your body, and I said you look sexier too. What's wrong with that?" asked him. To him, she always misunderstood his intention.

"Positive or not, if a woman doesn't ask your opinion, don't tell her. It's disrespectful," I said with my brows knitted together.

"If a woman doesn't ask my opinion, don't tell her. Okay, noted," said he, and then his eyes lingered around my house.

I was very annoyed that he just reacted like that. He was supposed to be at least embarrassed.

"Where's my son's room?" He muttered, and he started going to open the door randomly.