Chapter 15: Game

"Don't be scared of me, let's play your game."

"Op-oppa, why are you being like this??? You weren't like this... Please" I tried to convince him with a soft talk.

He went down on one knee in front of me, gripping my chin and tilting it up, so I faced him directly.

"How was I?"

"You were like..." I lost my word. What was so much change? On the first day we met, he grabbed my ass. And then he got his hand under my skirt. We were even strangers at those times!

But I couldn't blame him for our first kiss and intercourse. Because I allowed it.

"Like how?"

"Gentle," I blurted out.

His hand traveled to my cheek, and he caressed it with the back of his hand. "I can be gentle if you obey me."

"Obey you, how?"

"Get the shower head and wet yourself now, baby."

I frowned at him. 

I wanted to curse this fucker so bad. But I could not. I had to be smart.

"What do I get in return?" I asked.

"Pleasure"

"No, it's not what I want." I shook my head, and he tilted his head to the side, still staring at me.

"It's unfair because you will also get the pleasure, and you're the one who wants it. I deserve another thing in return," I said again and tried to convince him, making him agree with me.

A sly smirk slowly curled on his lips. "So, what do you want?"

I tried to maintain eye contact with him, even though sometimes my eyes flickered at his strong eyes.

"Set me free. I will let you in, and after that, you must let me go."

He laughed, and I already expected this. Of course, he would reject my request. There was no such win-win situation with him. I was always the one who hurt more.

"Sorry, babe. Running away from me is not allowed. That's one of the rules you have learned now."

My lips trembled. He really wanted to lock me here. I was sure he would ask for that again and again if he kept me locked here. I was not his sex slave!

He leaned forward, almost getting my back pressed against the floor. I placed my hands against his chest, trying to stop him from pinning me against the floor.

"Stop!"

He stopped, and my shaky breath reached him, making him curve his lips with a satisfied smile.

"This is a rape. You forced me into this. I don't want it."

His eyes were calm. How could he be so calm after I pointed out his wrongdoing? And it was very serious wrongdoing.

"This isn't a rape. I just want to fall in love with you. I love you so much. I really love you. The amount of my love for you is countless. It is unimaginable."

"I don't love you," I said under my gritted teeth. 

It should hurt him, but he just got his hand on my hair and caressed it. His facial expression stayed calm.

"That's why I'm keeping you here. To make you love me. I will teach you how to love, okay?"

He said and held the bottom of my shirt. He tried to remove my shirt, but I quickly held his hands, stopping him. I was really out of patience.