Chapter 79: Forgiveness

I stared at the dark strip of photographic paper with a white pixelated image.

It's still so early that I could only see the sac. A three-week pregnancy.

Then, I turned my head to Taehyung. He was driving back to his mother's house.

He noticed I was looking at him. "What babe? Do you want something?"

"It's only three weeks of pregnancy. I think I want to get married in the next two months. I think my stomach won't be bulging in the third month of pregnancy. So, I think it's okay. And if possible, I want a really small private wedding ceremony," I said.

He put his hand on mine. "Okay. It's a good plan. Two months more. I also need time to settle with my agency. They don't know about my plan to get married yet. Hmm. After the award, I'll probably tell them. About two weeks more."

"You have an award to attend?" asks me.

"Yeah, why?"

I lowered my head and pouted my lips.

He notices my sudden mood change. "Why babe?"

I ran my fingers back and forth across my lap. "Is it a ceremony where the idols are flirting with each other?"

He took a quick glance at her and scoffed out of a smirk. "You have to trust me."

I quickly turned my head toward him. I narrowed my eyes toward him. He was definitely shading me. "It's not the same."

"How is it not the same? You're worried if I flirt with some girls there," he said.

"Well, your case is different. You were actually dating Nara. It's not happening to me."

Taehyung frowned. "What? What's the relationship? I wasn't flirting with her. "Jimin introduced her to me. "

"Oh? Jimin introduced her to you??"

"Yes. But we're not really dating, to be honest. I just did that to annoy you.

I ignored what Taehyung explained to me. What mattered now was Jimin. "Jimin really did that?"

"Yes. Why do you bother?" asked Taehyung.

"Why did he do that?"

"Because he wanted me to move on."

"Why did he want you to move on?" he asked me right away.

Taehyung wheezed at how she was bombarding him with questions.

"Why do you laugh? What's so funny?" asked me.

He stopped the car and pulled the handbrake. "We've reached home, babe."

I looked forward, and we've really reached home.

He turned off the engine, unbuckled his seatbelt, and was about to get out, but I quickly held his arm. "Answer me first," I said.

"About what?" he inquired.

"About, why did Jimin want you to move on?"

"We literally fought on that day. He knew you were married. So, yeah"

"Oh.. So, does he know about us now?" asked me.

"About what?" asked Taehyung, confused.

"That we're going to get married."

"Not yet. I haven't told anyone yet. But after this, I'll tell all the members."

"Okay, tell them. Especially Jimin."

I was about to knock on the door, but the door was already opened, revealing Jieun's face. It's like she has been waiting.