Chapter 64: Missing

"Hyung, why did the company confirm it without telling me?" asked Taehyung seriously, brows furrowed. He was sitting on a chair in one of the room spaces in the BigHit Building.

"I don't know," said Manager Kim about to leave the room. But quickly Taehyung got up and stopped him.

"Ah, why?? Why, Hyung? It's not dating, I just went to see her" said Taehyung.

"Yah, you punk. Just accept whatever we're doing. And stop causing the scandal, you punk. We're already tired" said Manager Kim and left the room, leaving Taehyung in frustration alone.

Taehyung ran his hand through his hair and he grumbled. Then, he sat back on the chair to calm himself.

Actually, he just wanted it to remain a rumor. It's going to be annoying if it's confirmed.

The people around him would ask him about it. And it was annoying because it was not real in the place.

The only reason he was with Nara was because it was pleasant to see she resembled y/n and he was lonely. Y/n broke him, and rejected him at that time.

"Ah, fuck it," said him and got up.

His wallet slipped out from his pocket and dropped open.

"Aish" he bent down and picked it up. He studied his wallet. It felt dull.

"Jaykayyyy, what are you doing?" asked Taehyung.

"Obviously, writing, Hyung" said Jungkook, who worked on lyrics.

"Yah, do you have a Polaroid printer?"

"Um, I do. There, in my bag" said Jungkook, pointing to his black bag with the tip of a pencil and then continuing writing.

Taehyung went to grab the bag, unzipped it and he fumbled for the Polaroid printer.

"What do you wanna do with it?" asked Jungkook while writing.

"Print a Polaroid" said Taehyung while adjusting, connecting the Polaroid printer with his phone.

"Yah, of course, it's doing that. But what photo?"

"My sweetheart," said Taehyung and printed the photo after adjusting it into a smaller photo.

Jungkook smirked. "Geez, I'm so jealous. Lucky you, have a girlfriend now and even the company makes it public".

A polaroid slipped down and Taehyung took it. He flapped the Polaroid and the image started appearing.

His lips corners lifted when he saw y/n in the photo. "Babe, I miss you so much" said Taehyung under his breath and he caressed her photo with his thumb.

Jungkook heard Taehyung but it was unclear as he was mumbling. "What?"

Taehyung ignored Jungkook. He took out his wallet and folded the photo to make it fit into his wallet.

Jungkook took a glance at Taehyung. He was damn curious at Taehyung's silence. What was he so into?

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook and sat on the chair beside him.

"I'm not dating Nara like you think. The company did dirty to me" said Taehyung and drew a playful smile on his lips.

Jungkook scoffed. "I think it's the other way around"

Taehyung's smile flattened in an instant.

Jungkook noticed it. "Do you know you're the member that keeps causing scandals the most?"

"And you were the one who had scandal the most back then. I just surpassed you with one big scandal about having a son. That's all, you bastard" said Taehyung.