Chapter 58: Unblock

Taehyung opened his eyes and saw a leg about his face.

He pulled his face away. "Yah, the fuck?"

He hit Jimin's leg away and Jimin groaned.

Then, he just remembered he was drinking at Jimin's home.

Taehyung just pushed Jimin off the sofa. He was already overwhelmed with the dizziness. 

Jimin groaned, and just continued sleeping. 

After that, Taehyung tried to lift his head but it felt so damn heavy and it felt like his brain was shaking instead. 

He mustered up and got up anyway. He groaned and squeezed his temple with the tip of his palm. 

He saw bottles of wine on the coffee table. Damn, he was drinking way too much.

"What time is it now?" he muttered and slipped his hand into the pocket for his phone. But it wasn't there. 

He turned his head around, and started looking for his phone. 

He saw his phone dug slightly into the cushion. He went to take it and check the time. It was only 8:36 a.m. 

He checked his notification and saw a message from Nara.

"Nara who?"

He frowned, he didn't remember saving a contact named Nara. He pulled the notification box to just check out from there. 

Nara: Hello, Taehyung sunbaenim. Sorry for the late reply. I was eating just now. 🙇‍♀️

Nara: I would love to know you too 😊

"What the?" He really didn't know what the hell was happening. 

He didn't know how he had her contact or whatever happened. And foremost, he didn't even know who was. 

All he remembered, he was drinking because of y/n. 

And talking about that, he got hurt again. All in his mind was her again. 

"Y/n" he uttered her name under his breath and sighed. 

Taehyung got up and went to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator to look for the hangover. He found one and opened the cap. 

Taehyung stared at his car steering wheel for a while. He wondered if y/n was still staying at the same hotel. Or she already gone back to 'home' like she said she wanted to? 

He got frustrated when he remembered the home she said. Anything linked to Eunwoo hurt him. 

And just that, it made him angry at her again because he chose Eunwoo over him. 

He looked at the clock. It was 9:32 a.m. If she stayed a night there, maybe she was still there. 

He pushed down the handbrake and started driving to the hotel she stayed at. 

He parked and gazed up at the tall building of the hotel. He didn't know whether she was still here or not but for sure his presence won't be doing anything. 

If he came, she would look at him like she was scared or very unpleasant. Honestly, he could feel it and it was just so damn stressed to ignore those feelings anymore. 

He remembered her saying that he was narcissistic and self-centered. Actually, it was the only way he comforted himself that she still loved him. Or not, he would be insecure and vulnerable just like this. 

He clenched the steering wheel. He would not let those overtake his emotions. 

His ego just won't let him.