Chapter 55: Oxytocin

"Gonna leave you hickeys everywhere to mark my territorial property, so no one is going to touch what mine. And for you. It's going to be your reminder that I own every inch of you"

My lips trembled. He's crazy but I was always surprised.

If I opposed him, showing him my useless struggle, I would just provoke him. Or even worse, I just entertained him, turning him on even more. He was sadistic sometimes. What should I do?

My silence made him take a forward step and my nervousness began skyrocketing.

I lifted my hand around my chest level and gestured to him to slow down the thing. "Why-why suddenly you are like this again? Let's talk, um?" I tried convincing him.

He just walked towards me until my palms touched his chest. He totally ignored me and caused me to panic.

"Taehyung-ah, we-we can't"

He grabbed my shirt and I quickly held my shirt against him. I shook my head desperately at him. "Please no. I-I can't. I am married. Please understand me. Just for one time, please" I begged him with my teary eyes, hoping his sense came back.

His hands stopped trying to lift my shirt but still he was holding it. He seemed to stop to think about what I'd said. His eyes stared sharply at the floor.

There was hope.

"That's the point," said him and then shifted his eyes at me. Those eyes seemed agony and it hit my gut. "Because you're married, that's why we have to"

I frowned. "W-what?"

"You're actually don't even intend to get dirvoce at all, right?"

So, that was the thing that bothered him. I needed to convince him. "Who says?? I-I just still in thought"

He scoffed out of a smirk. It made me so uneasy.

Suddenly, he pulled my shirt towards him causing my chest to bump on his. He let go of my shirt and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'll help you to decide then" he whispered in my ear.

I looked up at him and our eyes met. I saw lust in his eyes. It was showing. It seemed impossible for me to stop him.

"No," said me and tried to lose the hug but he held me really tight.

"Umph, Taehyung, stop. Please" said me again. I didn't yell at him because in the past, that always got him more aggressive.

"No," said him and tightened the hug. Then, he buried his face on my shoulder and sniffed my neck. He groaned, "I'm so thirsty of you"

This was dangerous. "I am going to scream, Taehyung," said me, causing him to lift his head off my shoulder and look at me with his emotionless face. My eyes flickered. He just looked the same as he was before.

"If you don't stop. For real" continued me and gulped down my saliva. I was scared.

Suddenly he walked forward aggressively, causing me to be pushed until my back touched the sink counter. I sensed a more dangerous position. He was pinning me!

I felt like I was losing my mind. He's not going to stop. No matter what I said, he won't!

I looked at him with my eyes burnt with anger. "What do you want from me?? I don't understand. What do you really like about me???"

"Your pussy" said him without hesitation.

I frowned and I became madder. "Stupid!" said me and punched his chest.

He chuckled, looking so satisfied with my reaction. "Babe, of course for now it's your pussy. I am so thirsty, can you get naked already? Show me your pussy, um?