Chapter 36: I Miss You

"Say please. Like pleaseee," said Taehyung.

My brows knitted together. What the fuck? His voice tone was so annoying. He wanted me to beg him. That's taking more of my dignity than admitting that I was confused about the father.

I exhaled out the burst in my chest. I shouldn't get mad at a lunatic, that's just a waste of energy. 

Let's be mature, y/n. 

"Mind your own business. I can take care of myself well. Anyway, thank you for worrying."

"Who says I'm worried about you? I'm just worried about my son being motherless if the mother goes to jail. Don't you agree?"

I pinched my eyes closed, my mouth pressed together. This motherfucker always came up with something that made me so damn mad.

I patted my chest. I needed to calm down. "Isn't it going to be good for you if I am in jail? Since you really tried so hard to snatch my son from me," I said, tried backfiring him.

"Oh, you're right. That's a good idea. Thank you for your nice opinion, honey," h said.

I felt like grumbling when he said that. So damn annoying!

"Babe, are you free now?" asked him suddenly.

I frowned when he called me babe. His voice tone sounded natural, like I was always his 'babe'.  

"Don't call me that, you make me want to vomit."

He laughed, and then he cleared his throat. "Babe"

This lunatic just tested me. I ignored him.

"Babe, I really miss you. I want to see your face. Can we make a video call?" asked him.

What the fuck did he say? 

What the fuck? 

Really?

"I will call you on Line. Take it, um?"

I rolled my eyes. He sounded like he was horny.

"Um?" he asked me again, as I didn't say anything.

"No." I rejected him coldly.

"Y/n, it will take only-"

"No," I said again, but with a higher tone.

Then I didn't hear anything from him. I used to live with him, and I knew his silence could mean that he was angry. 

I was about to hang up on him, but I stopped when he said, "Then I'll go see you tomorrow."

"What?"

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe."

Was he fucking kidding me? What if he is not? I started panicking. But what if he just threatened me so that I'd answer his video call? 

He could be manipulative sometimes.

I convinced myself that he was just desperate to make me answer his video call. Furthermore, tomorrow wasn't a weekend. 

I scoffed at how desperate he was. "Nice try; I won't fall for your dirty trick."

"Do you think I'm kidding? I'll really go to see you, honey. I know where you live. And I miss you so much. Do you still think that I'm kidding?" asked him.

I started panicking again. But it wasn't fair that he kept threatening me to get everything in his way. It just annoyed me.

I hung up on him. I won't lose to him!