Chapter 70: Pied Piper

Taehyung drew forward till our lips met. My gaze wavered. This is not what I expected from him right now.

He began tilting his head to intensify the kiss, as if simply pressing against me wasn't enough. I whimpered beneath his powerful movement, gripping his shirt as if he were demanding something.

He pushed me closer to him. I touched his back instead of his arm. I pressed my nails into his skin, causing him to smolder with want.

He raided the moist, sweet hollow of my mouth, leaving me gasping for air as I clutched to him.

He pulled back, breathing deeply, and turned to face me. My cheeks were starting to flush from his intense gaze.

He went over to give me another kiss, but stopped as my stomach growl.

I momentarily stopped. To be honest, I felt ashamed.

I gave him a quick glance. "I am hungry."

                  I stuffed the meat and rice into my lips and chewed, closing my eyes. It's so delicious, damn it.

Sitting in front of me, Taehyung observed me while I eating.

I then went for the sliced gimbap and ate it.

When Taehyung realized I was going to run out of gimbap rolls, he used scissors to cut the final roll.

"Babe, eat more",  after spinning the entire gimbap, he added, "You have to get energy," and removed the plastic gloves.

I stopped chewing when he said that and realized I was really hungry. It happened so quickly.

Rethinking, perhaps it was just that—delicious food—that he had requested. I carried on eating.

I thought of Jihoon then. I raised my head to give him a glance. "Where is Jihoon?"

"He's sleeping, it's midnight," he remarked.

"Did he eat before that?"

"He did"

"Oh, that's good" I said, nodding, and turned to start eating, then I stopped when I suddenly had something in my head.

I turned my head back to Taehyung.

"Taehyung, you can send us back around morning tomorrow."

I felt uneasy as his gaze shifted, so I quickly said "I mean, I know you don't really spend time with Jihoon this time because of me, but you have to. It is a rule. B-but I will let you have addition of one day to visit Jihoon in this month," I said.

He sat up straight, leaning forward and placing his hands firmly on the table. "You have suicidal thoughts, you shouldn't be left alone."

"By alone, what do you mean? There, I'm not by myself"

He said, "Jihoon can't stop you."

"What? But I have Eu-"

"He left you." I was going to use Eunwoo when Taehyung interrupted and rendered me speechless.

"Babe, he abandoned you. But how could you believe that simply because he left you, your life is over?" Putting his hand on mine, he added, "You forget that I'm all yours, so you have me"

I felt my heart beat so hard in my chest as he brought this up. 

But not until I remembered it was his fault.

"He left me because of you." I said.

Despite the anger in her eyes, he stayed composed. "You're not wrong. But why can't you stop him?"