Chapter 60: Rumor

Taehyung was very curious about who Nara was after reading Jimin's text. He pulled down the notification box and scrolled for messages from Nara.

He opened it and read it.

Taehyung: Hello, Nara-ssi. I am Taehyung BTS. I got your number from Jimin because I want to know you. You're so talented, so... Ah, I'm your fan! Hehe.

Nara: Hello, Taehyung sunbaenim. Sorry for the late reply. I was eating just now. 🙇‍

Nara: I would love to know you too 😊

"What the heck?" Taehyung said under his breath. Since when did he send her a message like this?

And even if pursued a girl, this was not his style at all.

"Ah, stupid Jimin. Fuck it" said him and made a call to Jimin right away.

"Oh, Tae"

"Yah! The fuck you're doing?!"

Jimin was shocked when Taehyung suddenly yelled at him. He placed his hand on his chest with his eyes widened. "Yah, Taehyung, what's wrong? What did I do?"

"That Nara thing. The fuck?"

"Ohh" Jimin understood what he yelled about. But why was he mad tho? It was not his fault. "But why the fuck do you yell at me? Don't tell me you don't remember anything from last night"

Taehyung frowned. He started to question himself if something happened involving Nara that he didn't remember. He started to stress his brain to remember.

"Yah, you're the one who agreed to try her. I was just helping"

There was no answer from Taehyung

"Yah, do you even remember?"

"No"

Jimin sighed out. He was too lazy to explain again. Moreover, Taehyung had killed his excitement because he expected there was already something happening between them. "Nara. A rising idol I told you. She looked like y/n"

"So?"

"So, move on, you punk. Just give it a try, you will like her"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. To him, it's sickening and cringe.

"Her name is Kang Nara from Rubies girl group. She's so cute. Just give it a try. I am serious, Taehyung-ah"

"I am driving now, talk to you later," said Taehyung wanting to end the phone call as he started getting dizzy with this matter.

He hung up and put his phone aside. It's not a big deal. He just had to ignore it like nothing happened.

The road was getting familiar and I knew I was about to reach home in minutes.

I looked at Jihoon. He was sleeping with his head on my lap. I smoothed his hair and then I intertwined my hand with his.

I actually was so nervous. I didn't think everything was going to be like before.

I caused a problem...

Eunwoo confessed to me...

For sure it's not going to be the same.

The bus stopped and my body rocked backward.

I quickly turned to look out the window.

It is Ulsan's bus station.

My palm started to sweat. I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

I took time to calm my mind. There were just a lot of possibilities that I created in my mind that set my nerves.