Chapter 81: Romantic

"I'm not romantic. How?" Taehyung frowned. He got up and held out his hands. He shrugged.

I got up, standing too. "Well, you never gave me flowers before. Not even one flower," I blurted out.

He sighed out, rubbed his forehead with his fingertips, then looked back at me. "But, babe, I already gave you other things. And they're even more expensive. Like your ring, it's a custom design. I spent 800 million won for your ring, and this phone of yours is the latest model. "I bought it for you, too," he said.

I narrowed my eyes. "Why do you have to bring out about those?"

"Wait, babe. Don't misunderstand me. I mean to tell you that I am already romantic."

"I didn't know that ring and phone are flowers," I said sarcastically, and I rolled my eyes.

He sighed, "Fine, babe. Then, just tell me you want flowers. I'll go get you now," said him.

"But if I already told you, it is not romantic," I said.

He furrowed his brows at me. "So, you want flowers or not? You make me confused."

"What? I make you confused. You know, if a woman doesn't ask her man for something, it doesn't mean she doesn't want it. And if she already tells her man that she wants something, it doesn't mean she wants it. Or sometimes it can be that she really doesn't want it because she's already tired. But it can still be; she wants it," explained me.

His face went frowning in disbelief at what he'd heard. He didn't get anything from what she'd said. "Wh-what is that?"

"The formula for understanding a woman. And a kind of guide to being a romantic man too."

"Babe, it's harder than a math formula."

I scoffed and smirked. "Since when you're good at math?" said I and walked slowly towards him.

Taehyung just stared at Y/N and didn't say anything to her backfire. She looked dangerous now.

I tangled my arms around his neck. "How can math be easier than women? Um? Honey? You're never good at math."

He let out a small laugh. "I did pretty well. Jihoon is also good at math. He inherited a lot from me, you know it too," he said.

"So you're good at math, huh?"

He nodded with a grin. "Yeah, babe."

"But not as good as how you're always wanting to get in my pants. Aren't you so good with women?"

His smile flattened right away.

"I talk about the past."

He threw his head down, and I untangled my arms from him.

I folded my arms and just looked at him.

He looked into his thoughts and was puzzled.

Then he lifted his head back at me. "Fine. Let's do it," he paused. "Wait, what is it called just now?"

I cocked my eyebrow.

He closed his eyes and mumbled to recall. "Understanding.."

He gasped softly when he could recall. "The formula for understanding women," he said.

"And the guide to being a romantic man," he said to me when he left that out.

"Okay, okay," he nodded. "So, are you tired?" asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"You said if a woman is tired, she doesn't want it anymore."

"Oh, you have to figure it out by yourself," I said simply.