Chapter 3: I am Crazy

As I awoke, my eyes fluttered open, and I found myself still grappling with the yesterday's incident.

I still can't believe it! A famous idol kissed me on the lips!.

That was crazy!

But that was not the issue.

The issue was that I hated him, but it turned out that I loved him now.

I was the one who was crazy.

I got ready and went to the bus station. I took the bus to the Big Hit Building.

I could feel that my legs were trembling. The memory persisted, unyielding in its grip upon my mind. No matter how I tried, I found myself unable to dislodge its presence. Taehyung kissed me in the backseat of the van.

I entered the building. I took out my phone and texted Namjoon.

Y/N: Joon, I'm in the building now. Where are you?

Namjoon: You're already there? I am still at home. I haven't even taken a shower yet. Wait for me, Y/N! I'll be there as fast as I can!"

Y/N: It's okay, take your time. I'm going to have breakfast first.

I sighed and put the phone back inside my pocket jeans.

I came here to help Namjoon with his mixtape. In the past, he would send me the sample on KakaoTalk to give him my opinion about it.

He trusted me so much. I could actually sell the mixtape to their fans and become fucking rich without working anymore. But I was a good friend.

As I have worked here, he wanted me to help him directly.

I went to the cafe inside the building.

I took a tray and started scooping some food into it.

Then, I took a seat and started eating.

In due course, my senses were aroused by the gentle rustling of footsteps drawing near. Subsequently, an unseen presence delicately placed a tray laden with sustenance in close proximity to me, beside me.

I lifted my gaze, curiosity piqued, to ascertain the identity of the individual before me.

The figure that emerged from the shadows was none other than Taehyung.

Always him.

He took a seat beside me

Our eyes met, and in that fleeting instant, a world of unspoken understanding passed between us.

I parted my lips, poised to articulate my thoughts to him, yet in that very moment, a recollection of yesterday's incident flooded my consciousness.

I found myself rendered utterly speechless, my mouth instinctively sealing shut.

I shook my head to forget that memory.

He observed y/n and he knew very well that she was acting differently and it was so funny.

"What? Do you have something to tell me?" he asked.

"No", I simply denied his claim.

"Or...", he said.

I gulped down my saliva. What the hell did he want to say?

"Is it about the kiss yesterday?", he asked me, looking at me.

I choked on food and coughed it out.

Then, I looked at him with blushy cheeks.

"Taehyung, I don't want to talk about it. It was a mistake", I said.