Chapter 73: Punishment

I just realized his anger was not a joke, actually. What've I been doing?

Without warning, Taehyung buried his face in my neck. He kissed me aggressively while his other hand was reaching under my dress, pulling it up over my knees.

I shivered as he licked and sucked the side of my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his ribs, eyes closed. "Tae."

My trembling voice that sucked between my teeth just turned him on even more.

He pressed himself against me, especially his rock-hard dick against my pussycat.

What a shame! My pussy weeped at this sensual friction and got my pants wet.

He stopped, pressed his nose against my neck, and sniffed it long. "Babe, you smell good," he murmured and groaned.

His lips were so close to my ear. His groan made my body twitch.

He felt my body twitch against him, and he pulled out, staring at me.

I breathed heavily, opened my eyes back, and straightly met his. He was looking at me like he had devoured me through his gaze.

I felt he was about to get up, so my hands automatically intertwined around his neck.

He got up, causing me to sit and ride on him.

"It's too early to get tired," he said, and I tucked my hair under my ear.

He slipped his hand under my booty.

"Come on, baby," he said, and he got us off the bed.

He carried me towards a drawer. He swept things aside slightly. Then he put me on it.

This position made us face each other perfectly.

He reached my back, pulled the zip down, and my dress started loosening off my body.

He pulled down my dress completely and straightly revealed my boobs, as I didn't wear a bra.

His eyes locked on my boobs, and a smirk curled on his lips.

My cheeks flushed with redness.

He noticed my face was so red. He was very pleased to see it. "Babe, you are so beautiful," he said, leaning forward.

My eyes gazed at the side. Too shy to look into his eyes.

His breath began to brush against my face. My heart started beating loudly.

He put his lips on mine; his hand cupped my head, and his other hand was stroking my thigh.

His lips hover over mine. Lips to lips, letting me acclimate to him before he crosses my lips, drawing my mouth to open with his.

His tongue slipped into the sweet darkness of my mouth even as his dickey pressed between my legs.

I moaned. My tongue touched his, rubbing and pressing.

I gasped when he suddenly pulled the back of my head, tilting it up.

He began to suck my lips.

"Stick out your tongue; I'm not getting enough," he said quickly, desperate.

I stuck out my tongue. In an instant, he licked it up and swirled it over mine. Then he continued kissing me.

I gasped when he got rougher and fiercer. It was as if all the dark energy I sensed simmering under the surface and held in check exploded in one fell embrace. I could feel his anger in the punishing harshness of his mouth.