Chapter 59: Reputation

I called Taehyung many times but he didn't answer my phone call. I did it until I was tired of it. 

I clicked my tongue. He was purposely doing this to me. I could feel it.

I thought if he got hurt, he would at least need time to be alone to calm down like a normal human always did. 

But he just came back and it was not even after 24 hours. And he damn chose a war.

He's just so damn childish. 

"Mom" 

I turned my head to Jihoon on the bed. He just woke up.  

        I pulled my luggage out of the room. Jihoon followed me and I held his hand. I just decided to leave this hotel room and came home today. 

Moreover, it just didn't feel safe when Taehyung knew where I was staying. Especially when he just threatened me again. 

Thinking about Taehyung, all I could say, he was crazy. But I pitied him sometimes because he was so damn pathetic. 

I left the hotel with Jihoon and we walked to the nearest bus stop to go to the bus station center.

        Taehyung tapped the steering wheel in rhythm out of boredom. Later, he saw Y/n and Jihoon leaving the hotel. He leaned forward to take a closer look. 

So, she stayed a night there and must be leaving now because of the phone call just now.

He threw his head back at that thought. It bothered him. 

        Taehyung parked his car by the roadside, a little bit far from the bus stop where Y/n and Jihoon were. 

He leaned his head against the car headrest, looking at her without leaving even for one second.

He didn't know what to feel about her after all of this.

He recalled that she said that he didn't have human feelings. It was never love. And what he had for her was just.. "Lust, obsession" uttered him under his breath.

He scoffed weakly. What did that even mean? 

Later, the bus arrived. Y/n and Jihoon got into the bus.

Taehyung gripped the steering wheel. When the bus started moving, he followed the bus slowly from behind. 

His mind fucked again. He realized every time he saw her, it just made him want her even more. 

But because he couldn't have her, that was fucking his mind. And again, he felt so insecure. 

He tilted his head slightly. What's with these feelings? Wasn't he hating her? Why would he think of wanting her again? 

But is she going home now? 

He changed lanes, pressed the pedal a little bit, and drove beside the bus. 

He turned his face to the side to find y/n if she was sitting beside the window.

He lowered the car window to have a better look.

He found her. And he maintained the same speed with the bus for a while.

She was resting the tip of her head against the window. She seemed to be thinking. 

He looked at her eyes. They seemed exhausted. He admitted he made her like that. 

Then his eyes lowered to look at her nose, her lips. 

He was hypnotized. She's so beautiful. She's really like a flower. 

His heart beat just like the first time he saw her in that makeup room. He recalled when she smiled at him at the first greet. He missed that smile.