61

CARMEN

    Over the past few months, Stefano and I have become attached to the hip. Some days i'd sit in on his meetings. And cover my ears on the days he would yell at his men. Which was every other day. I wasn't afraid of course. How could I? Although that didn't change his terrifying demeanor. But that's just what made my Stefano, him.

I watch the last person leave and shut the door behind themselves. After hours, I could stretch my limbs. I move to sit sideways on the armchair that I had put in Stefano's office for times like these. Leaning backwards, and letting my long hair brush the floor below. I let a moan slip feeling the pleasurable pain run up my spine.

"The blood with start flooding to your head any second now, preziosa." Stefano speaks, scolding me from behind his desk. I lift my legs higher into the air, until I hear a pop. Next reaching my fingers up to skim my velvet brown pumps. Playfully kicking at the air. I had become stiff sitting in the same position for so long. Stefano was being difficult with the men today. Treating them like children.

Hell, he could put kids in me now.

"Carmen." He warns me, probably having flashbacks of the oh so wonderful time we had on this exact chair once before. Things went south, and let's just say. I was down on my knees, but I wasn't praying. I giggle, smacking a hand over my mouth for my unholy thoughts.

"I'm stretching my legs without actually having to move." I mumble, turning my head to look at him. Smiling as his hands grip the edge of the desk in frustration. I knew I would get a reaction from him. Just watching me, he has a hard on. He wasn't concerned about my head, he was worried for his jr.

"Go for a fucking walk." His voice was strained, throwing his papers onto the desk, unable to concentrate. I lift a brow, sitting up but not closing my legs before doing so. Enjoying the way his jaw clenched at the sight of me.

"Preziosa." I ignore his groan, standing and flattening my skirt with my hands. If I left, I know he'd miss me. Some days, he'd get a guard to come and get me, just so i'd be near him. Almost like he couldn't get things done without knowing where I was, or what I'm doing. I think I've made him soft, a little too soft.

"Come here." His brows furrow creating a small frown on his face, deeper than usual. I walk to him, rolling my eyes. Reaching his side, I feel myself being pulled forward by his two hands gripping around my waist.

"Why should I?" I tease, lowering myself down onto his lap. He visually gulps when my hand travels to rest on his neck. Pulling me closer, he plants a sloppy kiss to the center of my forehead. Down to my nose, the corner of my lips, my jaw. Avoiding every place but my lips.

"Kiss me." I murmur, fist his suit jacket. Needing him closer to me if possible. I rest my forehead on to his. Smiling at his long eyelashes tickling my face. His arm lifts me from his lap. Moving his hand to hold the back of my thigh.

"What are you doing?" My brows furrow as he lifts my leg. Never once breaking eye contact with me. I freeze at the darkening of his irises. They were filled with nothing but lust, for me. He guides me to his left, positioning me to straddle his thigh.

My eyes fixed on his. Every inch, every breath. He sits back against his chair, and letting go of me completely. Causing me to lose balance and fall forward onto his chest.

"Stefano?" I pout, clenching my thighs around his. Holy mother of god. My mouth falls open as gasps slip out from my mouth.

"What is it, dolcezza?" Gruffly, asking me. Stefano places both arms behind his head, enjoying the view. I gulp, placing both of my hands onto his thigh ahead of me.