14

"Where the hell are you taking me?" Before I could slip in for a late breakfast, my hand was grabbed and pulled along, by Stefano. I didn't say anything until we got to a garage. Cars were lined up, shocking me. Every luxury car you could name from the top of your head was sitting, waiting to be used.

I didn't want to freak out, but my wide eyes gave me away fully. He dropped my hand, asking which car I wanted to use. I of course chose the Maserati. It has been on my mind since yesterday, mainly because of how good he looked next to it, but I didn't say that.

"Mind your mouth, that pretty face doesn't match up to those foul words, prezioso." Being called pretty warmed my cheeks, I wasn't used to compliments, when I got them I never believed them. He makes it feel different, a good different. I liked his acceptance.

"You sound like your chanting for a cult." I mock his words afterwards, repeating his Italian. I decided translating it to english seemed interesting. "Prince-ozo?"

We settled in his car as he turns it on, making my heart soar. The sound sent an adrenaline rush up my body. It sounds nothing like the tv shows, or videos, it's much louder in person.

"What cult what that be?" He questions, raising an eyebrow.

I don't answer him, asking a question of my own. "Where are we going?" I ask him again, hoping for an answer this time.

"Your family went touring."

"Without me?" I gasp falling back into my seat. It didn't surprise me, I just couldn't believe them. They complain about my sleeping habits but don't bother to wake me up.

Then again last time I threw the first thing I could find at Jax's head. He gave me his cold eyes for a week, always rubbing the bruise on his shoulder, big baby.

"Don't look so down." Rolling my eyes, he puts his hand on the back of my seat sending a feeling up my spine. That's hot. I'm starting to notice how many feelings he gives me.

"I guess i'm stuck with you." I say pleased, flipping my hair. He smirks pulling out of the drive.

"You're not taking me to France are you?" I ask him playfully, getting a scoff in return.

"Unsatisfied already?"

"Well I was googling last night.." I say whispering to myself. I didn't want him to..

"You're always googling." His deep voice jokes with me. I noticed his hand wrapped around the steering wheel, making me almost squirm in my seat, but just.. almost.

I find it fascinating how i'm having a playful conversation with a man who runs one of the five families, and I felt no fear with him, like I know I should.

This wasn't normal any normal person would be shitting themselves right now, they would have the moment they first laid eyes on him, not just seeing hot attractive he was, but the intensity in his eyes.

I'm way past first base, in my opinion. I've laid up on him.. There was nothing normal about me, I cant help but believe it's because my dad grew up involved, and I know nothing of his dad. Who knows how far back their families go, he cut it off with him. I couldn't imagine Jax in harms way.

"I googled you once!" I turn in my seat, glaring at the side of his head. I lean up fiddling with the radio, but not finding anything to my liking.

Google is the place to go when you need information. For the mafia it might be different, with their dark webs and power, but for me? Google is my best friend.

"Switzerland?" I trail out.

"I'm taking you into Rome." He blew my mind with one word. "I thought that was in Paris!" I burst out in shock.