31

"It means beautiful."

"Don't start." I roll my eyes at his words. How was having a conversation with him so simple?

When in a room with people, they all have a certain terrified expression on their faces. Like an oncoming panic attack, full alert.

"Get some sleep." I watch him move with furrowed brows.

"I'm alright." I could feel my eyes start to water. This was so stupid of me. College had my full attention only leaving me with moments to spare where I could daydream about him.

Seeing him feels like a fever dream. Like last time, it scared me not knowing how long I would have with him.

His life was non stop, always moving. There was no time for me. Not that I needed to be involved.

For the past 8 months i've dreamt of his brown eyes and straight but slightly crooked nose. I knew he'd broken it more than a few times.

His hands touching me gently when I knew he had the strength to snap my body in half. How he'd slam me against something and make sure I was okay the next minute.

"I'm taking you out of college." Figures. I nod, staring at his hair. "No complaints?" He asks.

"No." I wanted to show him how much I missed him. My hand crept to his, that was lingering by my thigh.

I don't bother to read his face, staring down at my finger trailing up his arm. I moved to his neck, seeing him swallow.

I move on to my thighs, swinging my left leg around his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck, trailing my lips down his jaw.

He didn't reacting verbally but his fingers gripped my hips.

The feeling of being in his arms brought a sense of security around me. I halt in my movements, squeezing my arms around his neck, hugging him.

He rubbed my back with his hand.

"You left me." I whimper. "I never left you." He states almost immediately.

"You did that day." He pulled my head back, whipping the tears that escaped my eyes. "I've had you looked after all this time. You've never been alone."

I breathe in deeply, searching his eyes.

"They weren't you." I move myself further back, getting a deep groan from him.

"What? What did I do?" I ask feeling much sadness turn into irritation. "Nothing." His voice was thick.

"What are you going cold on me now?" I scoff throwing my head back. My laughter was cut off by another noice from his throat. I lower my head back down to look at him.

"Geez Stefano." His jaw was clenched tightly, gripping on to my waist. "Let go!" I smack his hands, but he doesn't give up.

"Okay seriously- oh my god." He guides my hips, moving along his lower body.

"Stop moving."

"To do that I would have to stop breathing- shit let go."

"Why would I do that, hm?"

"Then don't tell me to stop!" I jolt forward, and he throws his head back. That was hot. Am I really affecting him this much?

"What's wrong Stefano?" I tease. I whisper teasingly into his ear. "Come on baby." I mock the exact words he used on me before.

I rock my hips against him harder this time, moaning lowly into his ear. "Cazzo."

"That's right, baby, fuck me." He flipped me over in the blink of an eye, ramming his front against me. "Shit!"

"You've learned Italiano?"

"Just for you." My lips touch his nose, sobering me up a bit. I kiss his cheek, not moving. Like he claimed he wanted so bad.

"I should sleep, right?" I mock waiting for his hands to leave my sides. "Care to join me?" I ask falling back to where I was. My leg raised up when I laid back, throwing my thigh aside.

I had his full attention, and I liked it. I wanted to be the only one on his mind. I wanted to take all of his stresses away.

"Can you take them off? I would.. but my hand." I bite my lips gesturing to my shorts.

Spreading my other leg, I wait for him.

"You're not afraid of me anymore."

"You won't hurt me." I play with a strand of my hair, enjoying his company. "Isn't that right?"

His hand grasped my knee keeping it from moving. Reaching up with both of his hands he slides the band of my shorts down quickly.

He never looked anywhere but into my eyes.

I pout losing all hope of me giving him a strip tease. "Sleep." He whispers, soothing me.

"Bye." I say sadly.

"Sweet dreams, bella."

"Say that again and i'll throw this pillow at you." I squint my eyes at him getting a beautiful smile. No pun intended..

"Night."

                                 VOTE!!

ugh they're so cute
two updates today!!