35

"How many croissants have you eaten?" I ask Davis concerned. I learned the name of one of Stefano's men. The others weren't as friendly.

He shoves the last of it into his mouth. Dropping crumbs as he does. This morning I woke up to Stefano gone. After our little moment a few hours prior. He was nowhere to be found.

I freaked out, calming when finding a note. He had gone to deal with business. Part of me felt hurt that he would leave. Especially after what happened, but I shouldn't expect he would stay. I know he confessed he didn't want me in harms way. Now he should just mean it.

The hotel wasn't the nicest, or most luxurious. It didn't have breakfast, so I had a guard fetch me breakfast. Honestly I didn't expect them to.

As soon as I opened the door expecting to see them there, there was only Davis and another one. He watched the room, looking around every inch for whatever he could find.

Once Davis left to get breakfast he stayed outside. He came in once Davis got back.

Davis had to convince him to eat. He was very wary, still looking around as he ate.

I choked on my croissant when seeing the man throw a knife at the hanging mirror. Davis shot out of his seat when the wall was exposed. Well not wall, room.

"Holy fuck." Words fall out of my mouth the exact moment Stefano decides to walks into the room. He finds the shattered glass on the floor before his meet shoot to mine.

My wide eyes must have snapped him back into reality. "The bastardi!" Davis yells pointing to the now seen room.

"They could have been here all of last night." The unnamed man speaks up. "Davis." Stefano speaks calmly, communicating with his eyes. I knew he was past mad.

His accent was heavy leaving his mouth. I clenched my fists together trying to calm down. Everything was too much.

Time flew by and we were in the car again. This time I sat in a seat, trying to ignore the pissed off accents flowing throughout the car.

Each time Stefano would start a sentence I got chills down my back and not the good kind. How could he be a puppy with me and some crazed man with them.

I didn't know what he was saying but I knew it wasn't something anyone would want to hear. It didn't have to be english. I knew it was bad.

"Are you okay?" I jump hearing Stefano's could in my ear. It was rough, his tone screamed irritated and by the look on his face I knew he didn't mean to.

I nod not feeling well enough to speak. Not only was I somehow carsick. I couldn't process anything happening around me, I never have.

My moro was live in the moment. Now it was try to survive. I wasn't accepting anything at all. My life has always been like an outer body experience.

It got to a point I asked to see a therapist. My mother sat me down and I was too ashamed to speak. I thought there was something wrong with me.

I get tired of watching the scenery from the window deciding to study everyone. I didn't get far along before the middle window gets shit through.

All I saw was red. Voices and motions went past my peripheral vision. I see red, on my hands. Red on my clothes and shoes. Red on the leather seats.

My head is tucked down onto the floor of the car and all I see is red.

A guard was dead.

VOTE!!!!

   hi guys sorry the updates have been slow.
school is kicking my ass but
i hope you all are being safe! :)