36

Nothing was the same anymore. After the hellish car drive and a long journey we made it to Stefano's house.

Everyone was at the front of the door welcoming us, though I didn't care. I pushed past them never looking any of them into the eyes.

Jax was standing by the stairs waiting for words from me but he got none. Days go by and I stay in my bedroom.

It wasn't mine to begin with. I didn't want it to be anyways. My family would at the door every few hours. Another week went by and they didn't at all.

Reminded me of college, they just stopped calling. I couldn't find words, The past half year I treated this as just another life experience.

This wasn't some experience, it wasn't life. It was hanging on by a thread.

I don't know how I couldn't see before. I was so fascinated with him. He was all I could ever think about, and what I only wanted to think about.

my mind was corrupted by him. I did it to myself, no one to blame but myself. Either way this process would have just been earlier.

I would still be here regardless.

Stefano never came. For the almost two weeks I've been locked away in the room he never came. I expected more. it pained me that he didn't check in on me. Was everything he said a lie? Every motive of his confused the fuck out of me.

I wanted to level the room just to demand answers from him. I asked the maid who silently brought me every meal his whereabouts and she didn't answer. Enough was enough. I was here and nothing would change that.

A guard stands at the door of his office looking at me but not stopping me. I push the door open to see a womans back arched on top of his desk. The sound of the door had Stefanos attention as he looked up shocked to see me.

I was mad more than upset. I wasn't hurt, surprisingly. "Where are my parents."

"Here." I gasp when his head disappeared behind her legs. "THERE oh Stefano!" The woman moans, increasing the rising vomit in my throat. The tables have.. turned.

The woman wasn't just.. It was the same woman who came into Stefano's apartment that night.

"ARE YOU FUCKING --- GOODBYE." I tell rushing out of the room. I bump into the guard walking backwards.

"You!" The guard was smirking.

"Why didn't you tell me." Marching down the hallway. I find Harper and Xavier. Trying to be sneaky I don't let them know my presence.

"I gave you my virginity." Harper snapped at him making my eyes go wide once again. What the hell is going on in this house today.

"Oh there you are!" I turn quickly, putting my fingers to my lips. "Shh." The small maid creeps up behind me peeking.

"So how long has that been going on?" I refer to the couple. "Around a month." I nod, squinting my eyes at them.

"Do you know where my family is?" She told me, grabbing my hand and dashing through more halls.

Saying they'd been in the dining room decorating. For what exactly?

"Mom." She jumped down from the chair scaring my dad half to death. "You're too old for that!" She gave him a look that could put him six feet under shutting him up.

"My baby are you okay." I rub her back assuring her. "I'm alright, what's going on?"

"We're getting ready for the engagement party of course!" Everyone took in my confused face.

"What engagement? Who's getting married!"

A broken look appeared on moms face. "Sweetheart.. Stefano is."

"This must be Carmen. I am so sorry you had to walk in on us just now." I turn my head to see the woman that was sprawled across his desk walk into the room.

Stefano walks in right behind her. If looks could kill his head would be rolling. He could tell just by the scold on my face. I'm sure everyone could sense my anger.

I saw her hands coming for me and I backed up. "No thanks." I smile widely. Her smiled fades, and an awkward looks appears.

"I do apologize." My eye twitched. "Right."

"Uhm.. Why don't we get you lunch!" Mom pushed me into the kitchen where I started laughing.

"Anyone care to explain?"

"That's his fi-"

"No I understand that WHY?" I demand, expecting my voice to shake but it didn't. The others piled into the kitchen looking over kt angered form.

"I told them not to tell you, for reasons." It took everything in me not to turn around and smack Stefano to mars.

His voice was like an agitating itch that I couldn't reach. The last thing I wanted to do was look at him.

"Are you okay?" The woman's sweet voice reached my ears. My hands curled into a fist.

"You're a sick man." I couldn't even recognize my voice.
                                 VOTE!!!!

I cringed writing this.. even I feel Carmen's anger