69

JASON

"She won't believe me." I mutter out, pulling on the cigarette in between my teeth once more. Just in front of me, a rat himself sits. A girl who just wants to be fucked. And a fucking sadist, grim mother fucker who wanted to fuck the girl. In many positions of course. I stare them down waiting for the gun fight bound to happen any second now.

Giovanni leans back into his chair, grabbing Arlo's throat with one hand and fondling her with his other. She struggles to move an inch in his hold, doing her best to find Adrik's eyes with her own, like a fucking signal or something. Giovanni didn't give two fucks, wanting a reaction from the man who sits across from the two. Who sits gripping the two arm rests by his side, never mind the clear as day scowl on his face.

Giovanni just continued his torture on the pussy whipped fuck, squeezing, gripping, tearing, the girls soft with his sharp ring wrapped around his finger. The ring was an heirloom, a Genovese family crescent. Their most precious gem, most meaningful too.

I lean back against the harsh sitting chair, taking in the scene in-front of me. I found it hilarious. He didn't want to say anything, but Adrik wanted to rip Giovanni's fucking throat out. Arlo was his doll, and has been for months. It was much deeper than that. Where he went, the conniving cunt went too. She wasn't just his, she was everyone's.

She was his puppet. She did whatever he asked and everything. From his dirty work to sucking his cock in meetings with the rest of us there to watch, getting off on if. It was sad, I felt bad for how he treats her. I can see it in the way his fingers clench his suit when she's touched by another. The fucker allows it to happen for some fucked up reason.

Most of the time I feel i'm the only man to see the little things. Like the way her eyes light up when he puts his hands on her, gently or not, to fuck her or man handle her. It didn't matter to her but it did. I can't understand how these grimy men didn't see past his facade. Never once has he put his hands on her. Not like how he has with women i've seen. He's beat them
for walking too slow, but not Arlo, never her.

"Carmen is weak." My jaw clenched at the very words that come out of Arlo's mouth. My slight reaction shocked me a bit. Probably my fucking buzz from this shit in my glass. I did care about Carmen, I didn't lie about that. But the family comes first. I gulp, clenching the glass in my hand.

"Who allowed you to speak, eh?" Giovanni captured her slim jaw by his hand. Giving me a fucking chill down my back when I hear a snap.

I was raised in this shit. That didn't mean it didn't give me nightmares. Or some sick chills when I was doing some fucked up shit, or heard some fucked up shit. Especially the fucked up shit I wasn't supposed to hear, but did.

"My turn." Adrik said calmly, easing his fingers up to bring the promiscuous woman over. He didn't have one look of annoyance on his face, i'll give him that. Could have fucking fooled me. Giovanni, the clueless man. Just shoved her off his lap. Bitch practically ran to Adrik.

If I didn't know better, by his reaction, Giovanni gave a fuck about my ex best friend. I just shake my head and chug back the rest of my liquor. These fake heartless fuckers are emotional as fuck. Wasn't any of my business either, i'm here for my blood and money, nothing more. Tell that to my fucking heart when it clenched tighter in me chest. I shake my head, rubbing over the left side of my chest harshly. I can't do this pussy shit.

Never would I tell a soul. But I knew right from wrong, and i'll never act on it, hopefully. There wasn't any saving the ones you care about in the mafia because the one rule is to not give a fuck about anyone. And i've already broken it,

"We have convinced her already of Stefano's unfaithfulness, what more?" Adrik spoke up, wrapping the girls arms around his neck and positioning her body to become comfortable on his lap. Fucker became real fucking calmed down once she was on top of him. Like a cat, she curled herself right up on him.

"She's weak, she'll go back to him. He ain't giving her a reason not to." My voice breaks the air. The three turn to glare at me for a moment.

"Ain't isnt a word." Giovanni became amused my my words, feeling the need to correct me like a child. What the fuck are we talking about here? It ain't fucking me.

"We get her to New York." My words are final as I stand to leave. Kissing the side of his whores neck, Adrik watched me throw my empty glass against the wall. Keeping her still, his arm thats wrapped around her waist visibly tightens, and other arm raised to hold the top of her head as if she would jump, and she does making me smirk.

"You want a fucking beating." Adrik seethes, letting go of Arlo's head. It was a traditional, i'd say personal. When I finish a drink, I smash.

"You offering a good time?" I flirt, getting a glare from the pussy, I mean cat, on his lap. Scowling, she closed her eyes, wiggling slightly in his lap. The fucking possessive tension in this room goes crazy.

"Get the fuck out. If you screw this, it's on you."

I hear that.

"He's leaving tonight." I look back from the door confused. He just got the fuck back, and the man is leaving again. If I didn't know better, it seemed like he was actually cheating on her. My head shakes, pausing in step.

No one knows what he does in the city. He was untouchable, it was impossible to keep tabs on him. He always skipped off and went under the radar. Even without any of his men to guard.

"Again?" I question Giovanni, in shock. Fuck, i'm not one to talk but the girl didnt deserve it. She was weak yeah, but she had a pure heart. Too fucking sweet, has been since we met as kids.

"He will simply leave her once more. Carmen will be angry, and listen to your words, anything you say. You bring her into the city where he will be, his club. Simple enough. He will be surrounded by beautiful women, he doesn't have to be touched by them. The sight is well enough for her to lose her head over. You create a plan of her seeing him. Young girls are easily persuaded."

Giovanni speaks roughly, clenching his suit. Something told me this was more then the plan. He wanted Carmen Genovese all for himself. And what Giovanni wanted, he received. My eyebrows furrowed, nodding my head silently.

"She will be mine." He smirks.

The bad feeling inside my chest tells me I care about the girl more than I should at this point.