23

"Leave" I blink feeling like he'd ripped my heart from my chest. "Leave?"

"Go back to your room." My room.

That's beside the point, Carmen. This wasn't my apartment, surely it wasn't my place to assume I'd have a room in the first place. Or be happy at the thought.

It's not like he wanted me here. All this time I have been playing with fire, I'm tired of being burnt. Well, with everything that came with him was overwhelming. I just wanted him honestly.

"You're just sending me away?" I ask, with a hurt tone. He had just walked through the door and already I was a burden.

"Stop waiting for me every night. You are only disappointing yourself." I didn't need to hear the truth behind words.

Was it that obvious tho? Even Rico noticed how i'd glance at the door every so often.

"I have a guest coming." He mentions, signing me to leave again.

"But It's late." I swallow, biting my lip. The pit of my stomach felt like a thousand cocoons have just made butterfly's at that moment, and they were eager to get out. 

He puts his suit jacket on the back of the couch, grabbing a glass from the liquor cart in front of him.

"Would you like some?" Was he out of his head, probably.

"No." It felt awkward, and I never felt this with him in the room. I didn't know what to say to him. I just knew I wanted to see his face, I was stalling.

I couldn't tell him that I missed him thought i'm sure he could tell. He was never here and part of me felt jealousy. Where was he all hours of the night?

"I um. When you brought me my clothes you forgot my glasses."

"You wear glasses?" He brings the glass up to his mouth after asking me, but he wasn't asking me. After taking a swallow I watched his tongue dart out yo trace the bottom of his lip.

He watched my eyes leave his lips with a knowing look on his face.

"You know this." I whispered, not having enough energy. I'm sure he's seen every yearbook photo of mine. When I was in eighth grade I got contacts. I could see, but it came with difficulty.

"You wont be here for long." I watched his finger trace the rim of his glass. "I won't?"

"After today we will never meet again. This will just be.. a memory for you to shutter over when you dream of nightmares." A knock on the door cuts our staring at each other, having me jump from the noise.

"Stefano what does that mean?" I demand feeling my voice whimper. He took his time walking to the door.

"Answer me!" I yell at him, receiving a glare. "Are you finished being a child?" He slams his glass on to the dining table. He shuts me up instantly.

"It is not my job to take you from your pathetic life. Go and be done with this."

"I dont-" He opens the front door reveling a red head. My words falter becoming a low mumble. They greet each other, walking past him swaying her hips.

"I missed you." A hand is placed on to his chest, grabbing my awe expression. She was one of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Her hills made her level with Stefano's tall form. Her lips were as full as her ass. Her tits weren't perky like mine there were huge.

Her crystal blue eyes shined in the dim light, making my heart cry. She was everything I wasn't, a woman.

I didn't realize she was speaking to me until she snapped her fingers. "Is she ill?" My slightly gaped mouth closed.

I looked to him to see an unexplainable look. I have never seen it before, but this man was full of surprises.

It was most likely because of the tears falling from of my eyes. I touch my cheek wiping them quickly.

"I am going to make you feel so good." I hear the woman's words fade from my ears as I left the room.

I had waited for hours, she probably had been to. I was so easy for her to just walk in without a care having his full attention.

Something I craved.

Her voice smooth, as she grabbed the strap of her dress pulling it down. I turned my head back around regretting my decision to turn in the first place.

Why am I surprised of course a man like him would have guests.

                                  VOTE!!

two updates in one day?? ;)