33

"Stefano Genovese."

"Baby." His arms wrap around me from behind. I smack my hands down on his causing no affect.

"Get off." I look around, being pulled back into his chest.

"I have business to deal with." I don't let him finish his words, annoying him.

"You always do." He puts his hands on the side of my head, placing a kiss on my forehead from behind.

"Raf will take you to the hotel." I complained amusingly at his having to work once more before being pushed into a separate car.

The ride here went smooth scaring the shit out of him. I grilled his hand, basically clawing it. The marks of my nails are still imprinted in his skin i'm sure.

I watch his car leave before mine does. I look to the front to see an attractive guy. "Hi." I put both hands on the driver and passenger seat, before climbing over.

"Donne." He said lowly sighing. "Tony? Is that your name." He smiles looking over at me.

"What is it with drivers not talking to me I mean do I look hard to get along with? No offense but you look ten times scarier than I do. I thought it was Raf anyway."

"Raf." The drive went by fast. We didn't talk at all. We get to the hotel and I gasp. It was beautiful. Raf was patient with my stops and awes but I knew it annoyed him, oh well.

Stefano pays him for this right.

"You're not coming in?" We get to the door, and he shakes his head. Pushing the door open he puts bags at the door closing it behind me.

I stare with big eyes shocked at the room.

It was straight out of a movie. Every curve of architecture was a gold, with paintings large on the wall. The king sized bed stood in the middle of the room.

There was no living room. Just the bed and giant bathroom. The tub caught my attention exciting me.

Obviously college didn't have tubs. I strip, after turning the water so it can fill. Soap and bubble bath were provided, along with wine.

Did I want to. I look between the mirror looking at myself, and the wine.

Yeah, i'm going to do it. Picking the wine up, I decided I don't need a glass.

I sit back playing with the giant bubbles. This was comfortable. It smelled of lavender, pleasing my nose.

I stayed for a while, almost two hours relaxing. After I moved to the shower to properly clean myself.

I got to the bags, afraid to find guns or something but it was just filled with clothes. Stefano's clothes to be exact.

Nothing I could wear was presented, what did he randomly decide to take me that moment?

Struggling to decide I take a black shirt and calvin klein underwear. Of course it's name brand.

Looking in the mirror I looked cute.

Plopping on to the bed. Now it's time to wait.

I didn't know how long I was out. A warm hand takes through my hair stirring my mind up. Hazily looking up I see Stefano leaning over me.

He was still in his suit with his eyes furrowed.

"You drank?" I couldn't get words out so I nodded. Pushing the rest of the hair in my face away, I feel his shirt rise up and he notices pulling it back down.

What was I that bad. "They made you alcoholic." I grab his hand, putting it on my cheek.

"Warm." I close my eyes, curling into his big hand. "Don-n't be mad." I stutter.

"Sleep." His thumb ran up my cheek soothingly. "Stop telling me that!" I kick out my legs tantrum style.

I jump up throwing his hand down. "Let's balcony." He grabbed my waist, throwing me forcefully back down on to the bed.

"No Carmen."

"I'm not a dog." I slide down the bed on to the floor. He stares down at me while loosening his tie. "Bed. Now."

I shut my eyes. "If I cant see-e you I cant um."

I'm pulled up, and put on to the bed again. His hands felt good I want to feel them again.

"Prezioso, my patience is running thin." He threatens, gritting his teeth. I felt bad he had a bad day and i'm making it worse.

I stay on the bed feeling myself drift to sleep.

I almost didn't hear our door be kicked open and Italians yelling. I throw my head to the side to see Raf throw Stefano a gun.

"Get up." I open my mouth but am cut off by being sling over his shoulder. I'm glad he thinks i'm a rag doll.

"You decide to be an alcoholic now of all times."

"Wha-" A round of shots go off making me scream. I wake up from my dazed and confused state seeing steps under Stefano's fast moving body.

"SO HELP ME IF YOU DROP ME-"

"What?" He tempts me making me heave.

I couldn't tell how many stairs we descended before we got to the final exist door. Raf hot on Stefano's heels, shoots behind himself making me whimper.

There must the trails of bodies leading down the stairs. "Care to explain?" Stefano's booming voice echos the escalade. Raf and 3 more men sitting in the car had looks of fear.

"Rico called fuckin' 5 minutes ago saying the Romano's had a change in plans. They found the hotel-"

"Fottuti uomini idioti non puoi fare un cazzo dovrei metterti una pallottola nel cervello!" He tucked my head into his neck, covering my ear before yelling out into the car of men.

I couldn't see their faces but if it was anything I felt, I knew their fear would be ten times worse.

I was shocked that was the most i'd ever regard him talk, and at the same time the most scariest.

"Non possiamo rischiare il jet." A mans distant voice speaks, filling the silent car.

"La casa?" Their voices faded from my consciousness as I traced the tattoos on his hand. I sat comfortably in his arms for a while hearing them distantly talk back and forth, ignoring Stefano's chest rise up in anger.

I squeezing his free hand, calming him i'd like to think. It continued longer, making me wonder if we were ever going to get out of the car.

"Sleep." He whispered into my ear, surprisingly enough, sending me into a deep sleep.

VOTE!!

buckle up y'all. i'm so excited.
not me posting twice a day now ;)