55

Happy Halloween!
Have a safe and fun night.. (in)
I love you all.
& Thank you so much for reading and being so patient with updates.

...

"Merry Christmas!" Walking through the door in a Santa suit. I choke back a laugh at how ridiculous Rico looks in his costume. I wouldn't call it a complete costume. He simply has a big red jacket on.

It was more than enough, his goofy face added plenty to it. Tripping over his feet, he stalks forward.

"What are you two laughing at?" He accuses, placing hands on both of his hips. Posing, he rolls his eyes at the two of us. Walking with a bounce to his step, Xavier is unamused staring blankly in his direction.

"You're jealous that I don't look like Santa and you do!" In a high pitched voice, screaming at the pouncing, Xavier. Sensitive to his words, he growls out a loud threat to, Rico.

Harper is quick to restrain the mad man.

Rico walks over to the table we all sit at.
"Want to help me?" I question, hoping he does. Harper looks to have given up now that she's giggling on Xaviers lap.

"What is all of this?" Paper, markers, and scissors are scattered across the table. With tons of discarded pieces of paper from my cutting.

"I'm paper-cutting!" I'm happy to explain to him. Hearing a snort from, Harper. I lift the middle of my finger. Not bothering to look at her. "It's a craft!" I take up for myself watching Rico sit down next to me.

"Yeah Carmen in third grade." Harper starts before getting cut off. "First." I correct her, smirking. Looking around the messy table. It's clear that he's thinking. "What do I do?"

My eyes soften hearing his interest. Explaining to him through and through, he fails multiple times. "I want it to look like yours!" Angrily snapping at me.

"Watch yourself, cane." Stefano's roughened voice reached my ears. "Time to go!" Harper jumps up. Pulling along an Xavier with her.

Since her confrontation with Jax in the theater, she hasn't brought up her brother even once. "Dog?" Both Rico and me question aloud. Turning my body to look  behind me. A slight shocked look fades fast from Stefano's eyes.

"You understood that?" Pride fills them. Loud coughing comes from Rico followed by a smirk. What is it with these people?

"Yeah about that.. i'm practicing. I want to know if one of you talks shit about me." Rico let's out a full blown laugh making me smile. I guess I am funny.

"As if Stefano would let that happen?" He jokes, scaring me into words immediately. My smile drops, "Why not?" I blurt seeing a raise of his eyebrow.

"No reason.. I give up so bye."

"You just started!" I yell hearing him yell something back incoherently. Forgetting his presence when feels cold hands grip my shoulders.

"You came out of your cave today. What's the special occasion?" I tilt my head up to meet the eyes that I love so much.

"I missed you." He confessed to me. Melting my heart with every word. His hands move to either side of my face. Tickling my forehead with his messy curls. Following with a softly placed kiss in the center.