44

"Get the FUCK away from me." I point my gun at Stefano. He didn't look the least bit bothered by the gun I held in his face. Honestly he looked amused by my actions.

"You leave me for not one month but three?"

"Put the gun down. You're going to hurt-" I take the gun to the right of my head. Holding my finger down onto the trigger. My arm jerks with it.

My heart jumps out of my chest feeling his body hit mine. Stefano's form towered mine, carefully ripping the gun out of my shaking hand. He has a disapproving look on his face.

"Who showed you to use a fucking gun, huh? A name now." He doesn't let my look down, holding my chin in a grippingly tight hold.

The truth is Jax was teaching me how to properly use a gun. We had just gotten to the lesson of how to hold it. I'd never shot one before now.

Stefano didn't need to know that. I think of the first remark I could.

"Where is she, waiting upstairs in your bed?"

"She's gone." I pause, searing his eyes for a sign that he was being untruthful. "Really?"

"Pleased?" I bite my lip, feeling his thumb remove it from my teeth a moment after.

"I have not seen her face since the wedding." He continued, tracing my face with his eyes.

"You didn't spend the last three months with her? Where did you go?" I had questions, I deserved answers.

"So many questions." He whispers.

"No." I bang my first again this chest. "Don't start with me Carmen." He sounds irritated, well so am I.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU?"

"You know what happened last time."His tone was urgent. My face drops along with his hand. Tears pierce my eyes immediately. "Stefano."

"That will never happen again." He put his hands on both of my cheeks. "I promise."

"You can't be afraid of those things."

"I won't lose you, do you hear me." His words give me dejavu of the first time he said them.

He backs me up against the small stand where the guns rest. "You can't keep me here forever."

"Why not?" His brows were furrowed, tickling my forehead with his closeness. His nose touched my cheek as his lips trailed down jaw.

"You're so beautiful." He kisses my cheek, only for me to lean back against his arm.

"I am not a prize possession do you understand me? You can't use and abuse my emotions when you feel an itch of boredom. Not with me you won't. You- I don't even know where to start. I wake up every single morning and you're the first thing I think of. Not that my dreams of you during the night were enough. I've waited for you. Not for the past three months but for the past Ten. For over a year now i've waited for you through everything! I've looked past your many attempts to put me down, to hurt me. I know somewhere in my heart those were never your intentions. I know you feel something for me and I don't know to what extent. It's not good for me anymore, it never has been. I know im young i'm told that everyday. Is that why you treat me this way?Stefano im tired of the pain, of wondering if you're okay. If you'll come back to me. If- Will you stop looking at me like that you-"

Lips are on mine shutting me up completely. My hands fall back onto the stand socked as he pulls me closer than before.

My fingers tangle in his hair, concentrating on his warm tongue fighting mine. Tears build up in my eyes and I pull him even closer, if it was possible.

I shutter in his arms and he pulls back.

"Why are you crying?" I don't look up keeping my eyes shut. "I hate you."

VOTE!!