58

"It's 11 pm." I whisper into Stefano's ear as the last movie comes to an end.

We disappeared to his movie theater after dinner. Ignoring the whistles and teasing congratulations from our family. Oh, and pulling me away from punching Jax in the face after he took the last piece of pie. Here we are sitting in the very back row for the night.

New faces arrive and leave. Looking our way curiously as they do. Probably scolding as my continuous giggles interrupted their movie.
He had been unable to keep his hands off of me. Only ever tickling me, and knowing what he was doing.

"I'm comfortable." He replies boyishly from my chest. Enjoying the feeling of my fingers toying with his dark locks. I smile cheekily at his hands gripping my waist tightly, giving me a squeeze.

"Wouldn't you rather sleep in your own bed?" I ask.

"Comfortable and tired are not the same thing." He jokes, lifting his head to place a kiss on my collarbone. I grab his head kissing it.

Kissing has become our way of showing affection towards one another. I had no complains.

"Um that's like illegal." A blonde flips her hair.

"No that's hot." Her friend cuts her off, shoving a popcorn bucket into her chest.

"I want what she has."

"What sex in a theater?"

I laugh into his hair at a group of girls
walking up the isle while having an obvious conversation about Stefano and me.

"I think they want what you have." He whispers, slowly listening too. Too bad. My eyes furrow at my sudden anger. What was this feeling, jealousy?

"You're mine." Nothing but pure anger is in my tone. Swallowing back my urge to drop kick them all.

I feel him smile against my chest. Sitting up he takes a moment before looking back. "Don't.."

"You're jealous." Of course i'm jealous. I roll my eyes at his assumption. Even if he was completely right.

He licks his lips, smiling. "Come on." He stands, holding his hand out for my to grab. And I do, being dragged through the double doors and hallways.

"Can we go home i'm mad." I crash into the back of his chest at his abrupt pause. "Home?" He asks like a madman. And I realize why.

"Yeah, home." I smile widely, seeing one creep onto his lips. Just the simple gesture makes my knees weak. "To our bedroom." Our bedroom.

I wrap my arm around his as we continue walking. "Yes." I agree, happily.

"To your legs wrapped around my head." His stormy eyes meet mine as I get whiplash twice today. Throwing an arm over my shoulder. It wraps hallways around, allowing him to trace my neck with a finger.

"Yes." I mutter finding no other words, and shocked at his. Fire burns up my body. Craving to hear more of his words. His tall form against mine sends a feeling of protection over me, and I loved it.

"So.. does this mean you'll fuck me now?" I ask innocently, being pushed against his wet car. Drizzling lightly, chills show their way to my arms. I don't know if it was the weather or him.

"I won't fuck you." His hands palm my face. I show no emotion, not believing his words.

"I will make love to you though." Correcting me with his words. My lips part, taking in the seriousness in his eyes.

Those words. Mean't everything to me. She just doesn't know how much. My eyes tear up.

"Get in the car." He demands, not having to ask me twice.

...

VOTE!!!

they fuck in the next chapter. [finally]