88

Carmen

Stefano eased the gun I was holding up my arm a little, positioning it correctly from behind me since apparently I wasn't doing it right. I thought I was, but no. His body pressed against my back, and obviously it left me with no other choice but to lean into him. I am so tired, and he's so comforting. Maybe not right now though.

"Stand straight up." He scolds, placing one hand on the center of my back and one onto my lower stomach, pushing forward. Forcing me to stand straight up, shoulders pointed backwards. He makes sure that my feet are aligned on the floor below, dropping his hand down and moving my thigh over a bit, parting my legs.

I can't lie, it got a little hotter in here when he did that. I felt sparks shoot of my body from the touch. I turn my head to try and catch his eyes, and I do. But he didn't seem to be amused. He turns my head back around, hooking a hand under my jaw and forcing me to keep my eyes locked straight forward on the target he wants me to shoot.

He shot a few rounds before me and hit bullseye each and every single time. I think that everyone in the room was sort of taken back by it, but not shocked. No, I wasn't shocked either, but I did feel incredibly turned on. So insanely turned on.

His back muscles flexed as he shot the gun in his hand. I really couldn't think about it without blushing. I feel my cheeks start to burn and mentally thank him for being annoyed with me right now. Otherwise I'd want to climb him.

The last thing I need is him to see me blushing. He would think that I'm not taking his lesson seriously, which I'm not. I know how to shoot a gun, it isn't that hard, and besides. I've had training at the estate.

"Do you honestly think that if someone is shooting at my head, I will say to myself, you should stand up straight." I grumble underneath my breath. Cutting eyes at him. I bite my bottom lip, amused by my own self.

"Focus Carmen. I mean it." He says seriously. He was in big boss don mode. After our therapy session in the shower earlier this morning, he has really went full force into this idea of his. He didn't seem to be taking any chances with me unskilled with a gun in my hand. It shouldn't have taken me by surprise.

I guess he's getting used to a gun in my hand.

The fact that it is six in the morning and we are at a shooting range should explain enough. The ending of Giovanni. Stefano's decision to step down from the Genovese Mafia. It would be bloody. He's preparing me for anything that could happen, and honestly, that thought terrifies me. But I would still rather be sitting next to Luca eating goldfish and watching his father fire guns.

"You tell me to focus a lot." I pout, turning my head to face him again. His hands grab both sides of my head, turning, after he left the gun in my hands.

"Pay attention or I'm shipping you to an unknown location until this blows over." He threatens.

"Stop it." I whine. It might terrify the fuck out of me but the thought of not being within a near distance of Stefano terrified me to no ends. Its crazy love. Or maybe its just me. But I'll be his personal shield when it came to a bullet. I know that he would never forgive me for it, but it isn't his choice to make. I knew he'd do the same for me.

I think I'm slowly preparing myself to be okay with sacrificing myself for him if it ever came down to it. In any way. From a bullet in my chest to easy leverage. He is my best friend. I'll die for him.

Blinking back tears and swallowing back the lump in my throat, I adjust the gun in my hands.

"Disgusting." Jason spoke up from the section next to ours. I hear a gun lock and load before a round of gunfire rang out into the air, repeatedly. He's trigger happy.