71

STEFANO

[explicit]

"I'm sorry." She apologized quietly, her voice on the verge of a whine. My wife continues to work herself up from underneath me. Guilty of what she's said and her actions. Her lips trembled, but mine form into a smile at the sight. In this moment my sweet girl was timid, it was preziosa. My precious felt truly bad, having no reason to be. Her assumptions were far from the truth, yet she couldn't know, not yet. My eyebrows curve at the pinch in my chest. My Carmen, couldn't she understand that? I lift my hand, grazing my fingers up the softness of her pink cheek. Finding it's resting spot, I cage her cheek with the palm of my hand. Watching as she nuzzled subconsciously into the same fairly large hand that engulfed half of her head.

"Do you know how that makes me feel baby, when you don't trust me?" My lips came to rest onto her forehead, watching as her eyes squeezed tightly shut by the mere touch. She huffed out in pure frustration, shaking her head back and forth. She released another one of her whines, and only if she knew how badly they make me want to bend her over my lap and put my hand to work. I sit on my knees, letting my hand travel down slowly from her face to up under her jaw.

Squeezing, my hand drags back up with a rush, tightening underneath the base of her jaw. Her head is thrown upward by force. With a squeal, she gasped taking in her last breath for the next minute. She pulled for her hands to be released. Laying with no clue of what would come. My shoulders tense at the site of her back arching up from our bed.

"What is it, hm?" I tease, giving a small squeeze. Enjoying the feeling of my hand being filled by the warmth of her neck. I watch, waiting to see how long it would take before her body went rigid underneath in panic. Counting mentally, her eyes open, giving me a glare. She fucking amazed me. Her legs kick at me, but softly. Before wrapping tightly around my waist. She squints her eyes up at me before moving her legs upward, motioning me closer.

"Tighter please." She whispers causing my hand to squeeze tighter without thinking. Pressing her head down into the mattress with force, her eyes close as she hummed comfortably held by my throat. I knew what I was doing and how long it would take for the small girl to faint from lack of oxygen. She was in good hands, my hands, completely mine. Rubbing her neck with my thumb. I lean my chest over hers. Careful to position myself over her body as I did lean down. I place a kiss onto the middle of her fragile neck before loosening my hold.

I drop my hand down to cup one of her breasts. Circling my thumb around her sensitive nipple.
Her quick paced pants filled my body with a rush, and before she could deny or have my head. I pushed her thighs off of my waist, causing a pained groan to slip past her lips.

I dropped my face just above hers, feeling my long eyelashes brush against her tinted pink cheeks. My eyes flicker down to her swollen lips. Hearing her exhale quickly before her back arched, bring her lips closer to mine. I knew the aching between her legs would only grow stronger as each second passed. She needed me to take the feeling away.

"I'm am going to show you how infuriating your words are, la mia preziosa bambola." I whisper.

How could my sweet girl ever believe there was anyone else but her. What the fuck have I been thinking, leaving her for so long. If only she knew the thought of her kept me awake each night that she wasn't by my side. She's all that I fucking see and think about. I was corrupted by her. Mind, body and soul, she was all mine, just as much as I am hers.

"Kiss me." She pants, biting her lip. Her whimpering grows softer below me as her frantic and wide eyes beg for my mouth on hers. I brush a strand of hair behind her ear. She looked so fuck beautiful, my little hellfire.

I kiss her cheek softly before trailing them across to her plump lips. Sucking the bottom of her lips into my mouth and biting. It distracts her as I begin to slowly sink my cock into her. Stilling as her warmth was suffocating me as I stretched her pussy out again. No matter how many times she took my cock between her legs, she'd always have to adjust to my size. My eyes find her face and never leave, pleased by her facial expression. She was so fucking beautiful. Her mouth hung open, letting out cries for me.

I fucked into her, forming a faced paced rhythm with my hips. I finally come up for air, letting her lips go. I gripped onto her claves, pushing her legs up towards her chest and apart. Her eyes squeezed tightly closed due to the position change. She lets out a loud pant before her fingernails started to claw into the leather of my belt. It hit the wooden headboard with a sharp bang each time I would deepen my cock inside her. She banged her knuckles into the wood creating bruises, I know.

I watched her sweet face as I slammed into her repeatedly. Pushing harder on her legs to keep them opened, I wanted them all the way they could go. I keep them there, groaning deeply as her mouth fell open and hung. Her cries filled the room completely as I watch her fall apart below me, starting to trigger my release to come sooner.

"You want to cum for me so soon?" I grunt into her neck as a string of whimpers release from her lips. Loving the way she squirms underneath me from the position. I watch my cock move in and out of her pussy from here. Slamming into her harder and harder. I push and clench her legs harder as my thrusts become slower because she doesn't answer me.

"I'm going to cum!" She pathetically whimpers out to me. She does each time, which I adored. She felt the need to let me know the simple information. As if I didn't know by the way her legs would start to shake vigorously.

"That's my good girl, show me how you cum." My voice was barely above a yell. I pounded her relentlessly. Speaking deeply into her ear, repeating my praises.

"Let me see those pretty eyes." I demand, grabbing her jaw. She pouts, keeping them closed, much to my satisfaction. With one hard thrust, I rammed myself into her. Grabbing her thighs and pulling her to meet every thrust. I lift her leg straight into the air, as far as it could go.

"More Stefano more, I want more please don't stop i'll kill you, I promise." She begged and threatened as loose words fell from her lips. Her words growing louder as she spoke. I find her clit working my hand at a steady pace, amused by the withering woman below me. My eyes couldn't escape her own, not even for a second. I was in a trance.

"I hate.." She whimpers, sucking her bloody bottom lip into her mouth. Her eyes roll to the back of her head, angering me.

"Hate is strong, eh?" I slowed my thrusts, gliding my cock into her slowly, enjoying how she clenched around me. Pulling her legs to fall over my shoulders. I picked up my pace and grabbed tighter onto her hips, holding her tight in place. Keeping her exactly where I wanted and needed her to be.

I edged as she started to build another orgasm of her own. Her eyes screwed shut the closer I got. I raise one of her legs higher groaning at the feeling of her skin underneath my hand. She was burning hot, my nails sink, dragging down her ankle causing her eyes to open. A sinister look falls over her sweet face and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Cum for me?" She asked sweetly, not knowing just how badly I needed to hear those words. My head lolls back and my pace slows.

"Together?" She murmurs, gasping loudly as I pulled her body making her arms catch on the belt. I pick up the lower half of her body before driving in. In no time, she came again. The second time unlike my first. She tightening around my cock as she does, every time.

"I'm sorry." She whispers, cradling her wrists when I release them. Her eyes meet mine in the matter of seconds. Before her arms are thrown over my shoulders. She pulls herself up, kissing my jaw. I help her, pulling her body flush against mine. Leaning down to nuzzle my head into the crook of her neck. I place a kiss, holding her tightly against my chest.

Sweet sweet Carmen.