85

CARMEN

Our time at the cabin has been calm. The days would pass us by as Luca spent his time with the neighbors kids and Stefano checking up on him every once in a while. And then, disappearing with Adrik and Arlo for hours. Leaving me all alone and with nothing to do. So i've started reading. I found a few books next to the fireplace which I thought were decor but, no. Real books.

"Read your book Genovese." I don't look up from the book in my hands when I feel a few sly fingers slip down and past the band of my sweat pants. Stefano's fingers slowly glide across the bottom of my stomach soothingly. Almost like a promise not to move any lower. For now. I shift. Banging my shoulder right into his. Sitting up next to him, his arm wraps around my waist from behind.

"Yours is much more interesting." He grumbles lowly, slowly sliding me over more to sit on his thigh. Having my leg cross over his, I quickly close them, quenching my thighs tight shut.

"You know, this book is very interesting." I click my tongue against the roof of my mouth while trying to concentrate.

"Tell me about it. I need to be caught up." He demands, lifting me with one arm and placing me directly onto his lap. Sliding further down on the couch, he brings me along with him to lay. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't comfortable.

"Well, the girl in the books' getting bent over a piano." I deadpan, laying my head back against his chest and lifting the book upward.

"Yeah?" I hum, flipping the page.

His big hand slips underneath my thigh and grips it harshly. While his other free moves back down beneath my sweats to rest just above my panties. Intentionally letting his pinky finger glide across the front of my lace.

"Look. I don't know what you're turning to do but I really just want to finish this book. Keep your hands to yourself for an hour, please." My tone is teasing. There was nothing more that I wanted in this moment but to bring the actions in this book alive.

I wanted him to fuck me with this fingers and
tell me how pretty I looked sprawled across his chest as my legs shook. Bucking my hips against his fingers and soaking his hand. I want him to taste me, praise me. Fuck me. Love me.

I rub my heat up against his cold fingertips.

"Read to me." I swallow back the dry lump in my throat, freezing on top of him. His hand gripping my thigh lifts up, forcing my legs to spread for him. For access, for validation. Nose brushing against my skin, his lips touch my hairline, pressing a gentle kiss onto my head.

"If you weren't trying to finger bang me you could read for yourself." I mutter. We've come so far. At first Stefano would disapprove of curse words. Now it's my foul and filthy mouth that he couldn't get enough of. He just looks at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

"I can't get enough of you. I will never have enough." He spoke lowly against my head. Now turning into a ball of fluff and nuzzling his head into the crook of my hair covered neck.

"If you're obsessed, let me know." I tease feeling a small huff on my neck. Still nuzzling, his lips part way to my skin. Kissing once and leaning back.

"With this pussy maybe." He whispers. I take a sharp breath as he palms the front of my panties. Finger gliding across, he nudged the pad of his thumb over my clit.

"This is why I call you preziosa. You're so sweet to me, mia dolce ragazza." He praised, kissing my forehead when I turn my head to look up at him. Resting back against his chest, my hips buck up for him.

His fingers slip away from my thigh knowing i'll keep my knees spread for him. His hands travel up to rake through my loose locks.

Massaging my scalp with his fingers, his palm pressed flat out again my cheek to push me closer to his lips.