Chapter 1

Caithlyn looked out at the breathtaking landscape, feeling the excitement build up

Caithlyn looked out at the breathtaking landscape, feeling the excitement build up. She felt so excited but also a bit overwhelmed, because she wasn't really sure what was waiting for her.

She had never seen anything that beautiful before, as the airplane moved closer to the island, Isla Nublar.

Normally Caithlyn worked with smaller animals like, dogs, cats and horses but she was recruited to train with much bigger animals this time, and she couldn't say no to a new challenge.

She was hired to train with the herbivores mostly, but also the Velociraptors alongside two other trainers, who where already on the island.

After the flight they sailed the rest of the way to the Island.

Caithlyn sighed in relieve as she finally had solid ground under her feet. She wasn't used to flying or sailing and definitely wasn't a big fan of it.

A woman with short, straight red hair approached her, as she walked down the dock. Their hair colour were almost identically, but Caithlyn's hair was long and slightly curly.

"You must be Caithlyn? Welcome to Jurassic World. I'm Claire." She said as she stopped in front of Caithlyn and extended her hand to her.
Caithlyn nodded as an answer as she shook her hand.

"Come with me." Claire said as she gestured Caithlyn to follow her to a car parked a bit away.

- "I'll get someone to bring your stuff to your apartment." Claire yelled back at Caithlyn as she walked off towards the car in her high heels. .