Chapter 78

The next morning I woke up and felt really sick. I quickly got out of bed and stormed off towards the bathroom.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Owen asked from the bedroom.

"No." I whimpered, before I felt sick again.

Owen burst into the bathroom and kneeled down beside me, and supported my body.

"I'm so sorry, you have to go through this." He said as he gently stroke my back.

"It will be worth it." I said panting but smiling.

We stayed in bed and searched for nice places to live in Florida.

We found a bunch of houses we should take a look at, near the coast.
Some of them were only 30 minutes away from where Barry was staying with his familie. I talked with him and he promised to take a look at them for us, before we would head towards Florida.

"I like the one in Fort Myers." I said looking up from the screen.

"It has 5 bedroom, a pool, a small garden and the beach is only a few hundred meters away." I said excitedly.

"What do we need 5 bedrooms for?" Owen asked making a grimace.

"You said you wanted a whole bunch of children." I said smirking at him, making him laugh.

"Your parents live in San Diego, and mine live in Chicago. If we choose to live in Florida they won't be able, to visit us as often and then it would be nice if they could stay over, for longer visits. Especially when the baby is born." I said seriously.

Owen chuckled. "Let Barry take a look at it first."

"Are you feeling well enough for some shopping?" He asked.

"I'm always ready for shopping." I said smirking, before I slowly got out of bed and got dressed.

We needed gifts for the boys, and more clothes for ourselves.

I found myself a simple but beautiful dark grey dress, for the Christmas celebration with the Mitchells.

I couldn't wait to show the dress to Owen.