Chapter 5

"Do you want to see some of the big ones?" Owen asked making Caithlyn look at him.
She smiled sweetly and nodded, before she looked back at the eggs.

"We'll contact you, when they're about to hatch." The scientist said, making her feel a bit more calm about the whole situation.

She nodded in understanding before she followed Owen outside.

"Let's take the gyrosphere." Caithlyn suggested excitedly.

"You already know the attractions?" Owen said a bit surprised.

"I'm prepared." Caithlyn chuckled, making Owen laugh. She couldn't help but smile even more from his laugh.

- "Okay. Let's go." He said after a moment, gently placing his hand on her back leading her through the crowd of people towards the gyrosphere.

They cut in line because they were staff.

Caithlyn reached for the stick shift as the gyrosphere drove off and Owen did the same making her heart jump in her chest as she felt his hand on hers.

They looked surprised at each other for a moment before Owen spoke.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Owen asked with a smirk, referring to the stick shift.

"Of course I can." Caithlyn said smiling confidently.

"Okay." He said, as he let go of her hand and the stick shift, letting her drive.

She felt Owen's gaze on her as she drove.

They rolled up beside a group of dinosaurs.
They stopped in a safe distance and just watched the herd grazing peacefully.
"They are so beautiful." Caithlyn said in amazement.

There was Triceratops, Parasaurolophus, Apatosaurus and stegosaurus's.

She smiled excitedly at Owen, before she quickly jumped out of the gyrosphere.

"Caithlyn!" Owen hissed behind her, but she just ignored him and walked closer to the herd.

"Caithlyn, wait!" He hissed again, quickly walking after her until she stopped by a group of Apatosaurus's.

She stopped a few meters from them as they slowly turned their heads to look at her, but apparently they didn't see her as a threat, so they just turned back to their eating.

"You can't just walk up to a herd of dinosaurs. They are many times bigger than you." Owen protested as he walked up next to her.

"They won't hurt me." She said smiling before she noticed that one of the Apatosaurus's slowly came closer. It was a young female, so she was a bit smaller than the others.

She stopped close to them and lowered her head slowly. Caithlyn felt her heartbeat rise as her huge head was in front of then.

Caithlyn took a deep breath and got her breathing under control.
She had to, because animals are very sensitive to our breathing.

"Hey there girl." She said softly, before she carefully lifted jee hand to her touch head.
The apatosaurus lifted her head suspiciously before she lowered it again, gently pushing her muzzle against Caithlyn's hand, making her chuckle slightly.
"Good girl." She praised the dinosaur.

She was so huge but also so gentle.

Owen slowly took a few steps closer and looked at Caithlyn with excitement, before he gently stroke the apatosaurus's head while they shared an excited smile.

"Now, go back to the others." Caithlyn said to the Apatosaurus, after a few moments of stroking.

Caithlyn and Owen carefully stepped away from her and walked back to the gyrosphere.