Chapter 90

Gray and Owen helped me get dinner ready.

"Is everything ready for the baby? I can help, if you need." Gray said, looking up at me.

I looked over at Owen. "Don't we need to put the baby mobile up?" I asked him.

"Yeah. You could help me with that." Owen said to Gray, making him smile satisfied.

After dinner we all watched a couple of movies.

Suddenly Zach and Melissa got up. "We're going to bed." Zach said.

"Is it okay for your parents, that you spend the night together?" I asked suspiciously.

They both nodded slowly.

"Okay." I said as I nodded in agreement.

"But no funny business, okay?
This is what happens." I said smirking, tapping my fingers on my belly.
Owen chuckled next to me, probably thinking back.
Zach shook his head and laughed before they walked upstairs to their room.

_

We spend the next day at the beach and in the garden, relaxing and playing.

Owen was working on a report in the office, as I was preparing for dinner. The boys and Melissa was outside in the pool, were I could watch them from the kitchen.

I was cutting tomatoes as I suddenly had a weird feeling and then felt warm liquid spread between my legs.

I placed the knife on the counter, almost panicking a bit. I was afraid to move.

"Owen!" I yelled, with panic in my voice.

I heard him storm trough the house and into the kitchen. He looked at me in shock and confusion.

"I think my water just broke." I said quietly in shock.

Owen's expression turned into complete shock and panic.
Luckily he was amazing in these situations and kept his head cold. Normally, at least.

"I'm going to get changed, and then we'll go to the hospital, okay?" I said, trying to keep calm. "Yeah, yeah. I'll tell the boys and call Barry and ask him to watch them." Owen said as he got himself together again.

"Good." I said before I walked out of the kitchen, towards the bedroom to change.

I was shaking like crazy, from the shock. It was too early.

Owen walked into the bedroom. "Are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded and walked to him. He carefully helped me down the stairs, and all the way to the car.

We quickly drove off to the hospital.

I protectively placed a hand on my belly. "Something is wrong. It's too early." I said with shaky voice.

"Hey, everything is going to be fine." Owen said, reaching for my hand to give it a light reassuring squeeze.