Chapter 28

Caithlyn was working with the Brachiosaurus, which she named Tiny, when Owen walked into the viewing area. She was so concentrated that she didn't even notice him.

Tony went through all the tricks she had learned, before Caithlyn opened the gate, letting her go into the valley to the other dinosaurs, before she noticed Owen on the other side of the glass, on her way back.

"Hey." She greeted him happily as she reached him in the viewing area.

"Hey." He responded, before they shared a kiss.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him curiously.

"I have a surprise for you." He answered smirking, making her look surprised at him with a lifted eyebrow.

"Are you ready for a lunch break?" He asked, before she nodded in response.

Owen grabbed her hand and dragged her out towards a car.

"Isn't that Barry's car?" She asked confused.

"Yeah. I just borrowed it." Owen said before he jumped into the car soon followed by Caithlyn.

"Where are you taking me, Owen?"  Caithlyn asked excitedly.

- "Just wait and see."

Caithlyn sighed to herself and leaned her head against the window, watching the threes as they passed.

Owen drove deep into the valley and stopped the car near the river.

He smirked at Caithlyn just before he got out of the car.

He grabbed a basket and a blanket from the back of the car and walked towards some trees, where they found some shade from the baking sun, before they sat down and unpacked the food from the basket.

"You're the best. You know that?" Caithlyn said smiling, leaning over to kiss him.

Owen had made sandwiches and brought strawberries, which were her favorite fruit.

They were eating and talking quietly as a group of Triceratops came closer. Caithlyn's Triceratops was with the group.

She slowly walked closer to them and  carefully sniffled to Owen's hair, making him chuckle softly.

"Hello Trixie." He said laughing, gently stroking her nose.

"She likes you." Caithlyn said smirking, just before she snatched the sandwich Owen was holding in his hand and ran off, making her burst into laughter, rolling onto her back.

"Your dinosaur just stole my sandwich." Owen said, trying to hold back a laugh making Caithlyn laugh even harder.

"It isn't funny." Owen continued.

"Oh Yes, it was." Caithlyn laughed, looking over at him almost out of breath.

Their eyes locked for a moment, before Caithlyn slowly sat up, leaning closer to Owen before she placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you." She whispered, before she kissed him again. Just deeper this time.

Owen slowly laid down, pulling her with him, as she chuckled into his neck, before she lifted herself a bit to look at him.

Owen looked questioningly back at her for a moment.

"Thanks for bringing me here." Caithlyn said smiling at him, before kissing him again.

"How much time do you have? Maybe we could make a stop at your bungalow." She asked smirking, withdrawing from the kiss very slowly.