Chapter 89

The 10 days with the boys, flew by so fast. We had so much fun and it almost felt like we were a family.

We drove the boys to the airport and was about to say our goodbyes.

Gray stood in front of Owen and me.

He looked up at us, with hope in his eyes.

"Can we stay with you, this summer too?" He asked hopefully, making Owen and I chuckle.

"Sure." I said looking up at Owen. "But you'll probably have to share us, with the baby. My due date is in the middle of your summerbreak." I added.

Gray smiled excitedly at Zach.

"Okay, I guess that doesn't matter." I chuckled, looking between the two boys.

"Text me, when you get home okay?" I said before I hugged them both tightly.

_

Owen and I arrived back at our house. It felt empty, without the boys.

I sighed as I placed the keys on the table in the hall.
"I wished they could stay with us."

Owen looked surprised at me.

"I know. It's silly." I said, laughing at myself.

"No, it's not." Owen said quietly as he pulled me closer to him.

_

A couple months passed. Owen and I was happier than ever. We couldn't wait to see our little baby girl and today we were picking up the boys, so they could spend the summer with us.

I was almost 35 weeks pregnant and I felt like a whale and I was exhausted. But I was excited to see the boys again.

I was waiting impatiently, for the boys to show up at the airport. I agreed on Zach bringing his girlfriend. She would be staying with us for a couple of weeks, before her parents would pick her up.

Suddenly I spotted two familiar faces, and waved after them.

"Wow. You've grown." I said as I embraced Gray in a hug. "You too." He chuckled, making us all laugh.

The weather was really nice here, in the summer. The boys wanted to go for a swim and Owen joined them.

I promised to join them later, when I was done preparing for dinner.

As I walked down the small path to the beach I heard Owen talk to Gray about marine animals. I just loved Owen's passion about animals.

"And there you see the most beautiful species." Owen said smirking, looking over at me, as I walked closer to them. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Zach and his girlfriend, Melissa, was playing around and making out in the water. Gray made a grimace at the sight. 

Owen grabbed the soft ball beside him, before he got up and nodded at Gray, telling him to grab the other call and follow behind.

They carefully snuck into the water and threw the balls at the young couple, making them scream in surprise.

Suddenly they fought against each other, balls and water flying around. I couldn't help but laugh from the sight.

When the fighting finally calmed down, Owen walked to me and dragged me with him into the water and placed a passionate kiss on my lips.