Chapter 56

We ran back to the back end of the park, where people were running around in panic with dinosaurs flying over their heads.

Claire was on the phone with her assistent;"Hello?"

- "Claire, we spotted the boys on surveillance. They're approaching the west gate. I'm headed there now." Her assistent explained.

"Okay, okay. Stay right there.
I'm on my way. Stay right with them." She said.

In the meantime Owen and I found two ATV's.

"Hey!" Owen yelled trying to get Claire's attention.

"Get on!" I yelled, waving at her. There was no way, I would have her, wrap her arms around Owen.

We drove into the main part of the park.
It was complete chaos with people running around, screaming in panic and dinosaurs flying over their heads.

We were closely followed by ACU soldiers. They handed Owen and I, a gun as they ran passed us. I looked over at Owen, who nodded reassuringly at me, before we followed the ACU group into the chaos.

We hit the main street and lined up in a half cirkel, and started shooting down the flying reptiles.

In the meantime Claire, jumped on top of a table to look for Zach and Gray.

We started spreading a bit, as more and more dinosaurs hit the ground.

Owen noticed a bird flying dangereously low. It would hit the kids if they shot it.

"No! Hold your--" Owen yelled, just before he was attacked by a Dimorphodon.

I was facing in the other direction, still shooting after the Pteranodons and Dimorphodon's, as I heard Owen yell.

I saw two boys throwing themselves to the ground, to avoid a Pteranodon, falling really fast towards the ground.

The Pteranodon slided across the ground towards them, as they backed up against the wall. Its pointy beak stopped only a few inches from them.

I suddenly noticed Owen fighting with the really aggressive Dimorphodon. It snapped its huge jaws only a few inches from his face, every time. "Owen!" I screamed in panic as I ran towards him.

Suddenly I was hit on my shoulder, by a flying Pteranodon making me stumble backwards. I growled in pain as I hit the ground.

"Claire!" I screamed, trying to get her attention to Owen. She quickly noticed, what was going on.

She hurried to his side and grabbed his gun, before she knocked the Dimorphodon off of him and shot it.

I sighed in relieve, slowly letting myself fall backwards again, after leaning on my elbow as I watching the scenery.

Claire quickly helped Owen up before they both ran to me.

"Are you okay?" Owen asked concerned and almost in panic, as he kneeled down beside me.

"Yeah. I'm just taking a nap." I said sarcastically, panting from the pain in my shoulder and back.

Another Dimorphodon flew towards us and was about to attack. But Claire was fast and shot it.

Two boys were looking amazed at her, a few meters away from us. "Is that Aunt Claire?" The older boy asked confused.

"It's them!" Claire yelled relieved before she stormed off towards them, while Owen carefully helped me up.

"Zach! Gray!" She yelled as she ran towards them.
"Oh, my God! Thank God!
What happened? What is this?
Are you okay?
Where did you go?
Why didn't you come back?
I was so worried about you." She said, as she frantically checked both of the boys.

-"Who's that?" The olderst boy asked, looking over at Owen and I.

"We work together." Claire explained, as she turned around and looked at us.

"Hey. We gotta go." Owen said a bit impatiently, nodding in the other direction.

-"Okay. Come on. Come on, come on." Claire repeated leading the boys away.